Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

pms

Talk about the website, offer suggestions, express opinions, and get help with understanding and using the forums.
Locked
Chrono Paladin
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2580
Joined: May 06, 2006 8:04am
Gender: Male

pms

Post by Chrono Paladin »

Today, I was sent an e-mail saying I have a pm sent to me by Happy Monkey called "???" and when I checked, it wasn't there. Do I delete my recent pms so that it appears on my pm list?
R.I.P. Steven Irwin, V-Tech, Heath Ledger, George Carlin, Bernie Mac, Isaac Hayes, Michael Jackson, Billy Mays, Taco Bell dog, Brittany Murphy, Garry Coleman, Ronnie James Dio and Toonami (although at least it reincarnated as Toonzai!)
Ignited
Help Haiti!
Yodama Man
Uber Otaku
Posts: 846
Joined: Jun 22, 2005 6:40pm
Gender: Male

Re: pms

Post by Yodama Man »

Mine usually bump the old PM's down the list But you could try doing that.
[Yodama Man] 11:50 pm: Thank god my weed is plentyful and my cock is huge
[+:D.?.?.?.?.? .N:+] 11:51 pm: Said Jesus
Cody-kins
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2359
Joined: Feb 25, 2006 11:08pm
Gender: Male

Re: pms

Post by Cody-kins »

so does mine...if your inbox gets overfilled it deletes the older ones
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before
Locked