Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
My brother needs help
-
Angel of Music
- Visitor
My brother needs help
My brother wants to make a new account because his other one is inactive, but we can't get him re-registered, because his email is still attatched to the deactivated account, and we can't log him in either. How do we get his email off of the original username so we can put it on his new one?
- ANGEL OF HELL
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1274
- Joined: Jun 22, 2005 2:15pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: My brother needs help
I do not know how you could switch one e-mail from one account to another, or even if it's possible, but you could just create a quick e-mail account with G-mail or Yahoo.
"Somebody's been Funk'n with my Funk! Funk'n 'round Funk'n with it untill they Funk it up! (Don't Funk with my Funk!)" - Bootsy Collins and the RubberFans
Nyx is the wife, ya digg?
Nyx is the wife, ya digg?
-
Angel of Music
- Visitor
Re: My brother needs help
Okay, I'll give that a try.^_^ Thank you very much. 
-
Coynotreally
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 295
- Joined: Sep 04, 2006 6:24pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: My brother needs help
Or u could just e-mail the Webmaster for help that's what I did.He'll get ur brother's old account active again.
Don't be fooled by appearances what might look sweet on the outside could be rotten in the inside.
Education will never be as expensive as ignorance.
Education will never be as expensive as ignorance.
- Master InuYasha
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3195
- Joined: Mar 01, 2007 6:51pm
Re: My brother needs help
Thats what I was going to suggest.Coynotreally wrote:Or u could just e-mail the Webmaster for help that's what I did.He'll get ur brother's old account active again.
