Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
((Invites only)) Taruinia
Re: ((Invites only)) Taruinia
But what was it about? Why did everyone start fighting?
Please, I am but a smol potate.
Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu
Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu
Re: ((Invites only)) Taruinia
Its nothing.
The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on. DONT CALL ME PET NAMES IT PISSES ME OFF!
Re: ((Invites only)) Taruinia
If its nothing, then you'd tell me. :'x
Please, I am but a smol potate.
Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu
Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu
Re: ((Invites only)) Taruinia
I shouldnt have to tell you.
The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on. DONT CALL ME PET NAMES IT PISSES ME OFF!
Re: ((Invites only)) Taruinia
But I want to know!
Please, I am but a smol potate.
Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu
Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu
Re: ((Invites only)) Taruinia
It was just an argument about when youll get here and how. It got a bit out of hand and father got mad.
The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on. DONT CALL ME PET NAMES IT PISSES ME OFF!
Re: ((Invites only)) Taruinia
Ah...
Please, I am but a smol potate.
Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu
Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu
Re: ((Invites only)) Taruinia
Now dont worry about it anymore.
The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on. DONT CALL ME PET NAMES IT PISSES ME OFF!
Re: ((Invites only)) Taruinia
Elda?
Please, I am but a smol potate.
Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu
Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu
Re: ((Invites only)) Taruinia
Quit telling her to not worry about it Kyro. Like I told you before, I was there, I know what happened; they NEED to know about it. It's not just about the fighting of when they'll get here or even how. Chaos, wasn't that mad, not like you can really tell anyways, he's mute. Also, not many gods were hurt. We've told them everything up until now, so either you spill or I will.
And if you still can't tell who I am, I'm Mizu. Nice to [censored] be here.
Ugh, Ethryl had me have a dream about Atheos last night. I was so disturbed. He said, that if it weren't for Megi, he would definitely go for Tysol or Atheos...and ugh, I'M SO DISTURBED!!!!!!
I don't know if I really even want to tell you, I mean, okay so the lights were off, cause they had to be and Ethryl had straddled him in my body and Ethryl was all, "hmhmhmhmhmhmhmhm, I can see why she likes you." And then some other stuff happened, nothing too graphic, but uh then Rain and Kage came in the room and he glared at them then looked back down at Atheos and was all like, "You know the only thing between you and her is panties and your clothes." Then he laughed again and immediately Kage realized that it was Ethryl and turned the lights on as Ethryl buried my head in his crotch. Then I woke up and I was all like, "WHYYYY!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!??!?!" I was so embarrassed and Ethryl was laughing the entire time.
I really hate it that sometimes he can control my dreams. o//////////////////o
But I wouldn't do that, not what Ethryl was doing.
lolololololz, yeah you would. Probably not right now, but eventually.
You wanna cuddle, SPOON!
Ethryl, you're an [censored]. v.v o//////////o
Yeah, but you know it's true. You know you want to. hahahahahahaha
You're starting to remind me of Rain. v.v
It's just teasing, you do it to me, now it's you're turn.
God damn it.
And if you still can't tell who I am, I'm Mizu. Nice to [censored] be here.
Ugh, Ethryl had me have a dream about Atheos last night. I was so disturbed. He said, that if it weren't for Megi, he would definitely go for Tysol or Atheos...and ugh, I'M SO DISTURBED!!!!!!
I don't know if I really even want to tell you, I mean, okay so the lights were off, cause they had to be and Ethryl had straddled him in my body and Ethryl was all, "hmhmhmhmhmhmhmhm, I can see why she likes you." And then some other stuff happened, nothing too graphic, but uh then Rain and Kage came in the room and he glared at them then looked back down at Atheos and was all like, "You know the only thing between you and her is panties and your clothes." Then he laughed again and immediately Kage realized that it was Ethryl and turned the lights on as Ethryl buried my head in his crotch. Then I woke up and I was all like, "WHYYYY!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!??!?!" I was so embarrassed and Ethryl was laughing the entire time.
I really hate it that sometimes he can control my dreams. o//////////////////o
But I wouldn't do that, not what Ethryl was doing.
lolololololz, yeah you would. Probably not right now, but eventually.
You wanna cuddle, SPOON!
Ethryl, you're an [censored]. v.v o//////////o
Yeah, but you know it's true. You know you want to. hahahahahahaha
You're starting to remind me of Rain. v.v
It's just teasing, you do it to me, now it's you're turn.
God damn it.
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²
Re: ((Invites only)) Taruinia
Correction. He reminds you of Maza. <.< Maza is the one who does the thing with interpretting things.
Please, I am but a smol potate.
Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu
Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu
-
AngelicDream
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 116
- Joined: Jan 24, 2009 7:26pm
- Gender: Female
Re: ((Invites only)) Taruinia
Well this is interesting...
-
AngelicDream
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 116
- Joined: Jan 24, 2009 7:26pm
- Gender: Female
Re: ((Invites only)) Taruinia
Oh Oh Oh!! everyone should pick on Nathaniel he's fun to pick on =D
Re: ((Invites only)) Taruinia
...but but don't worry, I would never leave you for one of those stupid boys. >>
*whimper whine* they're not stupid. v.v
Alright, he reminds me of Maza.
*whimper whine* they're not stupid. v.v
Alright, he reminds me of Maza.
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²
-
AngelicDream
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 116
- Joined: Jan 24, 2009 7:26pm
- Gender: Female
Re: ((Invites only)) Taruinia
I'm being tourtured in my first hour class right now!!!! Could it be more boring!?!?!?!?! Is it Friday yet? {[head-desk]}
Re: ((Invites only)) Taruinia
LOL! I'm online too! HI IZZY!
Please, I am but a smol potate.
Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu
Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu
