Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
New Year's Party
-
Mew Vanilla
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 434
- Joined: Nov 03, 2005 3:21pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: New Year's Party
Ughh fine. *snatches it and walks into the house and puts it on then comes back outside* Happy now? I even have the ears and tail on.
i fly like paper, get high like planes.
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!
Re: New Year's Party
I'm happy to hear that. It would've been unfortunate had you not worn it, it being your New Year's present and all.
(Gotta go; it's been fun!
)
(Gotta go; it's been fun!
-
Mew Vanilla
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 434
- Joined: Nov 03, 2005 3:21pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: New Year's Party
Ohh well thank you! *smiles* Happy New Year!
((Aweee
well bye bye Rage! c ya 2morrow
))
((Aweee
i fly like paper, get high like planes.
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!
- Master InuYasha
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3195
- Joined: Mar 01, 2007 6:51pm
-
Mew Vanilla
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 434
- Joined: Nov 03, 2005 3:21pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: New Year's Party
Omg I hate fireworks! They scare me! *hides behind Rage*
i fly like paper, get high like planes.
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!
-
.:Aki-Kun:.
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 14185
- Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: New Year's Party
aki ran outside to see the fireworks he love them
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
-
Mew Vanilla
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 434
- Joined: Nov 03, 2005 3:21pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: New Year's Party
*looks from behind Rage's shoulder* Wow! They're so cool!
i fly like paper, get high like planes.
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!
-
.:Aki-Kun:.
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 14185
- Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: New Year's Party
Aki look around and saw Rage "oh yea they u are"
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
- Master InuYasha
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3195
- Joined: Mar 01, 2007 6:51pm
Re: New Year's Party
Inu lights a pack of fireworks and throws them on the street.Inu watches them pop.
Re: New Year's Party
(were any of you here at midnight last night?)
Yep, here I am, Aki. Well, it's past New Year's, but like I said the party continues before, during, and after the New Year's. Oh!
*goes to the closet and takes out a stack of giant midget-sized candy canes*
Just like I promised! *passes candycanes to everyone*
Yep, here I am, Aki. Well, it's past New Year's, but like I said the party continues before, during, and after the New Year's. Oh!
*goes to the closet and takes out a stack of giant midget-sized candy canes*
Just like I promised! *passes candycanes to everyone*
- Master InuYasha
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3195
- Joined: Mar 01, 2007 6:51pm
Re: New Year's Party
(I was!)
"Thanks for the candy cane,I was waiting all night for it."Inu says
"Thanks for the candy cane,I was waiting all night for it."Inu says
-
Mew Vanilla
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 434
- Joined: Nov 03, 2005 3:21pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: New Year's Party
(nope. i was at a party sorry)
Candycane! Yayy why do I have to wear this maid's outfit?
Candycane! Yayy why do I have to wear this maid's outfit?
i fly like paper, get high like planes.
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!
Re: New Year's Party
You can take it off if you want. Of course, I will be hurt to know that you weren't very appreciative of the time and thought I put into getting it for you...
- Master InuYasha
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3195
- Joined: Mar 01, 2007 6:51pm
Re: New Year's Party
"lol. What if she takes it off and thens put's it back on later"Inu says
-
Mew Vanilla
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 434
- Joined: Nov 03, 2005 3:21pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: New Year's Party
Awee well I don't want to hurt your feelings then. Mhmm so do you have any more red bull?
i fly like paper, get high like planes.
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!
Re: New Year's Party
*thinks about it* Suits me fine. But, I have to warn you. If you take the suit off before midnight tonight, the flea powder will activate and will give a very unsightly rash. But, like I said when you want; after all you have a will of your own.Master InuYasha wrote:"lol. What if she takes it off and thens put's it back on later"Inu says
Last edited by The Rage on Jan 01, 2008 6:35pm, edited 3 times in total.
