Page 8 of 21

Re: Vampire Knight RP

Posted: May 18, 2008 7:14pm
by KoYue
Disgusted, Tsubaki moved closer towards the door frame, just narrowly missing Zero. Just the mere mention of blood made the color drain from her face. Vampires, with their horrible urge to feed on whatever being had a working cardiac system . . . and soon she would join them. And she didn't have a choice in the matter.
"I'm leaving," she murmured and dashed out of the room, hoping not to draw attention from the other vampires in the dorm.

Re: Vampire Knight RP

Posted: May 19, 2008 2:57am
by Karin Rengu
Zero approached Ciel and knelt down beside her. ((are you a pureblood or a vampire becoming a level E??)) "Are you alright?" he asked her.

Re: Vampire Knight RP

Posted: May 19, 2008 1:30pm
by Wrathe-San
(No I'm a pureblood who hasn't eaten like she should.)

Ciel shook her head. "Do I look alright to you?" Her eyes became tense, and cold. Ciel's body shook like a feather. "My eating habits, aren't the best, feeding on animal blood isn't good for my system." Ciel stood and watched Tsubaki leave. Her gaze then moved back to Zero, "Your welcome, one reason I brought her here, was because I knew today was the day this woud happen. You wanted her in her dorm, so that's where she's headed." Ciel walked away, her body wobbling slighly. She had to hold onto the wall to keep her balance.

<i> I can't keep doing this, maybe Headmaster, will do away with me like I wanted him too, but he denied so many times. Or maybe Zero could help..<i>

Re: Vampire Knight RP

Posted: May 19, 2008 7:09pm
by KoYue
It didn't take Tsubaki long to reach her proper dorm. Once inside the room she and her sister shared, she slammed the door shut and leaned against it, shuddering. Tsubasa was fast asleep, clutching a small stuffed squid that had been with her before Tsubaki's memories began, and babbling something in a cheery voice. Whatever dream she was having was better than any Tsubaki would ever have.
Thankful that her sister was a deep sleeper, Tsubaki sank to the floor and raked a trembling hand through her hair. Her breathing was strained, the image of the thirsty vampire she had just met mingling with the one from long ago.
Will that be me? she thought, staring at the golden locks tangled among her fingers and the beads of her rosary. Will I be like that one day?

Re: Vampire Knight RP

Posted: May 20, 2008 1:02pm
by Wrathe-San
Ciel sat on the roof, she knew she had to get to class, but her body couldn't handle it right now. Kahn had just left, she smelled his cigarette. She took her own cigarette out and lit it, she put it into her mouth, her eyes stared blankly at the dark sky. Her thoughts and memories running through her head, she couldn't stand thinking about so many things at the same time, it drove her insane. And then Zero popped into her mind, she'd acted so harsh towards him, and all he wanted to do was help. Ciel sighed, she could hear Tsubaki's thoughts.
"No Tsubaki, you'll be far better at being what your turning into than I am."

Ciel took her dagger out of her back pocket, she held it over her heart. "I can't hold the lust back, what am I to do?"
Footsteps caused Ciel to jump, the dagger scratched her neck causing her to bleed.

Re: Vampire Knight RP

Posted: May 20, 2008 4:36pm
by Renegade Chaos Angel
((I totally forgot where I was. lol ))

Re: Vampire Knight RP

Posted: May 20, 2008 5:09pm
by Wrathe-San
(Just go along with what we're doing.Make it a whole lot easier)

Re: Vampire Knight RP

Posted: May 20, 2008 5:37pm
by Karin Rengu
Zero approached Ciel again. He saw her jump as he approached. "Hey, you shouldn't be smoking on school property." he says indifferently, then realizing she was holding a knife
(what the hell is it with this school? weapons everywhere, wtf is their policy lmao)
(I liked the stuffed squid part KoYue XD)

Re: Vampire Knight RP

Posted: May 20, 2008 9:55pm
by KoYue
(Lol ^^)

How much longer? Tsubaki thought, running her thumb up and down her neck along the area where she remembered being bitten. How long does this process take?
She looked towards the window. Faint moonlight found its way through the dark but sheer curtains.
"And when will it be morning?" she wondered aloud with a sigh.

Re: Vampire Knight RP

Posted: May 21, 2008 3:40pm
by Renegade Chaos Angel
((I finally found out where I was. LOL Yuuki had bumped into Kaname.))

"Oh Kaname-sama. What are you doing at the day dorms?" Yuuki asks.

Re: Vampire Knight RP

Posted: May 21, 2008 5:13pm
by Wrathe-sama
Ciel stood, she pretended as though she did not hear the males voice. "Don't yell at me, get half the others that smoke up here, as you can tell I'm not the only one." Ciel jumped from the roof, landing silently on the ground below. She walked towards the headmasters room silently.

Re: Vampire Knight RP

Posted: May 21, 2008 5:26pm
by Karin Rengu
Zero followed Ciel, jumping off the roof as well. He began following her.
(he's getting kinda stalker like lmao)

Re: Vampire Knight RP

Posted: May 21, 2008 5:33pm
by Wrathe-sama
Ciel's bottled up anger finally showed, she turned to the side sending her fist through the wall she'd thrown Tsubaki into. "Damnit!! Why do I have to be pureblood, someone just kill me already." Her fists hit the wall over and over again, blood ran down from her knuckles dripping down onto the ground below her. "Kill me before the blood lust gets out of control." Ciel sent her fist through the wall once more, then it tumbled down into a heap of broken bricks, and dust.

Re: Vampire Knight RP

Posted: May 21, 2008 5:51pm
by Karin Rengu
Zero ran over to her and grabbed her wrist. "HEY! Cut it out! That's damaging school property and you're hurting yourself! Besides, you should consider yourself lucky to be a pureblood and just being bitten by one."

Re: Vampire Knight RP

Posted: May 22, 2008 1:12pm
by Wrathe-sama
Ciel's fist caught Zero's jaw. "ONES BITTEN DON'T HAVE TO HAVE THE BLOOD LUST PUREBLOODS DO!! There's a total diffrence in each lust, just depending on who you were born from, and who bit you." Ciel took a single step, she ran quickly through the halls of the night classes, she didn't slow down, not even when she almost ran into a few people, she couldn't and wouldn't slow down.

Re: Vampire Knight RP

Posted: May 22, 2008 4:37pm
by Renegade Chaos Angel
"Hold that thought. We have an issue." Yuuki told Kaname. She closes her eyes and starts to telepathically talk to Zero. What's going on?!