Page 76 of 119
Re: ((Invites only)) Taruinia
Posted: Apr 12, 2009 7:58pm
by AngelicDream
These would be our stripper names...
Rain:Brandy LeatherGlitter
Nia:Lola LeatherLeather
Drake:Diamond LeatherVelvet
Kage: Asia LeatherMeadow
Iloren:Flower LeatherGlitz
Lirial:Mercedes LeatherTight
Araya: Britney LeatherGlitter
Tysol:Flower LeatherSweet
Atheos:Princess LeatherDixon
Isleein: Bubbles LeatherSpank
Aero: Bambi LeatherDazzle
Eva:Bubbles LeatherHeaven
Re: ((Invites only)) Taruinia
Posted: Apr 13, 2009 6:21am
by dragoon012
WTF!!!!
Re: ((Invites only)) Taruinia
Posted: Apr 13, 2009 7:24am
by Aiden
My stripper name was something else, but it's strange how we all have leather in our names....
Anyways. Did they put Willow in last years Memorial year book?
I think they should put Andrew Duerkop in this year's North year book.
Re: ((Invites only)) Taruinia
Posted: Apr 13, 2009 8:47am
by AngelicDream
I is home today...my head is hurty and stuff.....
Re: ((Invites only)) Taruinia
Posted: Apr 13, 2009 9:46am
by Kage
Kelly you dont need to pick up kage after school she's going to chellys
Re: ((Invites only)) Taruinia
Posted: Apr 13, 2009 11:00am
by Kyro
Araya has a new person in her head. She will post his information on the first page.
Re: ((Invites only)) Taruinia
Posted: Apr 13, 2009 11:41am
by Aiden
Rain, I'm still going to come over. So, I'll be coming back with your mom then right?
And Ethryl wanted to tell you that Aicrel is safe, free at that. He gave himself to Darkness to save Aic. He's still in contact, but I just figured I'd let you know that.
Re: ((Invites only)) Taruinia
Posted: Apr 13, 2009 11:42am
by AngelicDream
Ethryl did what now?
Re: ((Invites only)) Taruinia
Posted: Apr 13, 2009 11:46am
by Grell
Okay. I lied again. So sue me. If I wanna throw a tantrum, I gotta at least be predictable about it, right?
But yeah.
Re: ((Invites only)) Taruinia
Posted: Apr 14, 2009 5:09am
by Grell
COMRADE LEADER DEMANDS A MUFFIN.....
AND I HAVE SKITTLES. TASTE THE RAINBOW, BIYATCH. OH!
Re: ((Invites only)) Taruinia
Posted: Apr 14, 2009 6:58am
by Aiden
Waiting, watching....a moments notice is all it takes to be found again. He'll find you again, Rain. He'll come back for another visit. Always be watching. Always be waiting, for patience is a virtue you will soon see not to forget nor see to fade away. If you keep your patience and hold it close one day your wish will come true. "Never give up, never surrender" is what those soldiers here and there say. If you give up on your dreams, your wishes, this virtue, and that love then never will it happen. I've wanted to tell you this forever and a day, but you were to childish, you never wanted to listen when we had the chance. And now, now at this most specific time, I am hoping you'll sit down and read this, and listen to the words I speak resignate in your head. I want you to remember what I say and hold it dear because it'll probably be the one lasting thing I'll be able to say to help you and the others. May even be the last thing I can say before I pass. I told my father. I spilled. Not about you or your plans, but my own. My plans to help you defeat him. He is devastated. He thought I "loved" him, he thought I'd be there, waiting to defeat you all, but he showed different. I'd ask for help, I'd ask for someone to save me, but by that time I may already be dead. Tortured, beaten, burned, and scarred. I asked for this one lasting word, but I'm not sure if it'll cause any effect.
I'll send out a hope, beg, plee for help, to survive. I never wanted this, I never wanted this pain, soon I won't feel anymore, but please Ifrit? Anyone please. I'm sorry. Aicrel, brother I want you to stay out of this. I don't want anything to happen to you, I saved your sorry ass and I wouldn't ever in a million years want this to happen to you. Just. Stay. Away. But I am asking for anyone/everyone elses help if possible. Please.
Re: ((Invites only)) Taruinia
Posted: Apr 14, 2009 7:17am
by Kyro
Well Araya and her smartness lost the password for her Chessy account so I'll post the info here.
Name: Lunari.
Looks:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c372/ ... yblind.jpg
Re: ((Invites only)) Taruinia
Posted: Apr 14, 2009 7:21am
by Aiden
You do know that's going to get lost in the many pages to come right?
Eh. And can someone help Ethryl? I don't wanna lose two people in two weeks. D;
Re: ((Invites only)) Taruinia
Posted: Apr 14, 2009 7:24am
by Kyro
Well here it will stay until she remembers her password.
Re: ((Invites only)) Taruinia
Posted: Apr 14, 2009 7:26am
by Aiden
It can't be anything too difficult. :/
Did she try her most used password [one that she'd use for just about everything else?] how about the email she used, she could get a new password. :/ right?
Re: ((Invites only)) Taruinia
Posted: Apr 14, 2009 7:31am
by Kyro
Yeah. Oh well. She'll dig it out of her mind....or i will lol.