Page 9 of 30
Re: \School of Assassins/
Posted: Aug 10, 2007 6:41pm
by -Pachi
-grunts and pouts- that's not fair
Re: \School of Assassins/
Posted: Aug 10, 2007 6:42pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
He smiles,"If you give me a kiss i'll tell you
Re: \School of Assassins/
Posted: Aug 10, 2007 6:47pm
by -Pachi
-turns and walks out the door- Forget it then....I dont wanna know...
Re: \School of Assassins/
Posted: Aug 10, 2007 6:48pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
He laughs and lays back on the ground,"Fine then cutie...i'll wait for ya."He yawns and closes his eyes to rest
Re: \School of Assassins/
Posted: Aug 10, 2007 6:53pm
by -Pachi
-stomps down the stairs fuming- The nerve of someone like him...He's JUST LIKE Father's old assist...ant.... HOLD ON!!! -runs back up to the rooftop and slams the door open- RYO!!!!
Re: \School of Assassins/
Posted: Aug 10, 2007 6:55pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
He laughs and sits up slowly,"Yes princess?..I guess you finally figured me out..nice to see you remember..
Re: \School of Assassins/
Posted: Aug 10, 2007 6:59pm
by -Pachi
Just to make sure I'm right...-goes up and kisses- Now tell me!! How do you know me!?
Re: \School of Assassins/
Posted: Aug 10, 2007 7:01pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
He smiles and kisses back to tease her,"Well..I was your father's assissent long ago..even though I was your age I was alot smarter then a normal child so...yea thats how I know you besides..you were a special friend of mine so.."He laughs
Re: \School of Assassins/
Posted: Aug 10, 2007 7:08pm
by -Pachi
-gets up- so that was you.....-walks off- im going to class.....tell anyone what just happened and i'll slit your throat...
Re: \School of Assassins/
Posted: Aug 10, 2007 7:09pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Yes princess..oh and I still love you.."He grins,knowing that will shock her
Re: \School of Assassins/
Posted: Aug 10, 2007 7:14pm
by -Pachi
-turns red- Y-you're still saying those things....i bet they're all part of your plan to get under my skin -runs off-
Re: \School of Assassins/
Posted: Aug 10, 2007 7:15pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
I truely do love you princess!!And you know I do."He yells and sighs resting his eyes now.
Re: \School of Assassins/
Posted: Aug 10, 2007 7:24pm
by -Pachi
Liar... -walks to class-
Re: \School of Assassins/
Posted: Aug 10, 2007 7:26pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
He sighs and sleeps,waking up walking to the class and waiting for her to come out
Re: \School of Assassins/
Posted: Aug 10, 2007 7:32pm
by -Pachi
-waits for everyone to leave and jumps out the window- Idiot...think that you're old tricks can fool me?
Re: \School of Assassins/
Posted: Aug 10, 2007 7:33pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
He appears infront of her and smiles,"No..I also have new tricks..shadow clone