Page 9 of 37

Re: Twilight RP

Posted: Sep 17, 2007 9:32am
by Fujiwara
Bella continued to frown. "Then I guess than means you're busy. Well, I'll see you tomorrow" She walked away reluctantly.

(g2g now. Ha ha! There, I told you XD)

Re: Twilight RP

Posted: Sep 17, 2007 9:36am
by Seras
Jessica and Angela saw Bella and Jessica called her over they were heading to thier own car. "BELLA!!!"

Ed got into his car and zoomed out of the parking lot and headed home

Re: Twilight RP

Posted: Sep 18, 2007 11:53am
by Fujiwara
Bella spared one last glance in Edward's direction, then jogged over to Jessica and Angela. "Hey guys. What's up? Are you going home?"

Re: Twilight RP

Posted: Sep 18, 2007 12:24pm
by Seras
Jessica shook her head "No, even better!" Jessica said. "We're going shopping, wanna come?" Lauren invited.

Re: Twilight RP

Posted: Sep 18, 2007 12:33pm
by Fujiwara
Bella smiled and nodded. "Yea, will you guys meet me outside my house? I have to get some money"

Re: Twilight RP

Posted: Sep 19, 2007 4:50am
by Seras
"We'll be in half an hour" Lauren said and headed to her car. Jessica flashed Bella a big smile then followed Lauren to the car.

Ed had already made it home and was greated by his mom(the mom, i dont remember her name)

(that reminds me, I finally got my b-day present in from my sister, she got me new moon, and eclipse. I haven't started it though.)

Re: Twilight RP

Posted: Sep 19, 2007 10:11am
by Fujiwara
(Awesome. I got Eclipse last week but I can't read it yet cuz I won't get points in english for it cuz it doesn't have a test I could take afterward and my teacher won't let us read other books in class and I can't follow two storielines at once *cries*)(I think her name is Esme)
(Do you pronounce the second L in Carlisle? I just pronounce it Carlise)

Bella got into her truck and drove to her house. She got there quickly and still had 20 min until Jessica and Angelina were going to be there so she had a quick shower. When she was finished, she grabbed her rarely used purse, jammed her wallet and a few other things in and waited by the door. She left a note for Charlie on the coffee table

Re: Twilight RP

Posted: Sep 19, 2007 12:26pm
by Seras
(carlise)(I might have streep(sp?) or mono. IDK and we don't have the money to go to the doctor so yeah, im out of it. sorry if my rping is effected becasue of it cause I'm totally drained.)

Jessica and Lauren showed up one minute before the 30 minute limit. They were smiling, Jessica's smile was bigger then Lauren's. Lauren waved her over as Jessica chereed "Come on Bella!"

Re: Twilight RP

Posted: Sep 20, 2007 1:22pm
by Fujiwara
(Aww, *hugz* Also, it's Angelina that's coming, not Lauren)

Bella locked the doorhandle on her way out and ran to Jessica's window. "Should I take my truck or go with you?"

Re: Twilight RP

Posted: Sep 20, 2007 7:09pm
by Seras
"You can come with us" She said happily unlocking the car doors so bella could get in.

Re: Twilight RP

Posted: Sep 24, 2007 8:29am
by Fujiwara
Bella climbed into the car and slammed the door shut. After she got her seatbelt on she said, "Okay, let's go"

(You're a different person again XD I started Eclipse this morning. So far nothing big's happened but I'm only on page 45 ish XD)

Re: Twilight RP

Posted: Sep 24, 2007 9:32am
by Seras
(different person again? what? OF COURSE I"M A DIFFERENT PERSON, I'm 16 now
^-^)

Angelina/Luaren(?) turned up some music and put the car in drive and sped off heading for that town that I don't remember the name of ^_^

(I haven't begun Eclipse yet, so no spoiling it!)

Re: Twilight RP

Posted: Sep 25, 2007 11:57am
by Fujiwara
(Actually I'm referring to your name and piccy XD And horray for 16 ^^ And dont worry, I won't spoil)

Bella looked out the window while they drove. It was bothering her that Edward was still on her mind. The word 'obsessive' crossed her mind and she choked on her own spit

Re: Twilight RP

Posted: Sep 25, 2007 12:00pm
by Seras
Jessica turned around "are you alright bella?"

Re: Twilight RP

Posted: Sep 25, 2007 12:12pm
by Fujiwara
Bella nodded, still choking. After a minute she had cleared her throat. "Yea, sorry, I'm fine"

Re: Twilight RP

Posted: Sep 25, 2007 1:18pm
by Seras
"good cause the last thing we'd want is if we had to drive to the hospital" Jessica said before singing along with the radio

(time skip to when they get to the mall?)