Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Military School
-
Demyx
- Visitor
Re: Military School
((Ah... you don't like the dancing?))
She stared, and then started running in circles. "AH! I KILLED HIM I KILLED HIM!!"
She stared, and then started running in circles. "AH! I KILLED HIM I KILLED HIM!!"
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Military School
(nope and its....ugly)
He yawned,looking at her"Why are you running around?"
He yawned,looking at her"Why are you running around?"
-
Demyx
- Visitor
Re: Military School
((eef you, man. eef you.))
She looked at him and tripped on a rock. "Oof!"
She looked at him and tripped on a rock. "Oof!"
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Military School
He caught her before she hit the ground,"What a brat..
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Military School
He coughs~"Its alright
-
Demyx
- Visitor
Re: Military School
She sighed, and sat down on teh ground. "Its not something I can really control,"
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Military School
Its alright..don't worry bout it.
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Military School
Umm..lets go our mission will start soon
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Military School
He walks out from the shooting range heading for the sargents office
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Military School
He smiled,"What song are you humming?
-
Demyx
- Visitor
Re: Military School
"Love Shine." she muttered.
((Btw, the song is from DDR Supernova for PS2))
((Btw, the song is from DDR Supernova for PS2))
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Military School
(So?)
I see..."He yawned,leaning against her"Its putting me to sleep though
I see..."He yawned,leaning against her"Its putting me to sleep though
