Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
vampire and demon and humans are in one roof what happens
-
Mayoko/Ghai
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1224
- Joined: Apr 20, 2007 10:42pm
- Gender: Male
Re: vampire and demon and humans are in one roof what happen
Genesis looks up at her "hey"
( that is what i had in mind)
( that is what i had in mind)
i was standing in the park one day wondering why frisbees got
bigger........then it hit me../ I love my Angie aka Izuyo!!
bigger........then it hit me../ I love my Angie aka Izuyo!!
Re: vampire and demon and humans are in one roof what happen
(o, alright ^_^)
*balances on the balls of her feet* "what's up?"
*balances on the balls of her feet* "what's up?"
(\_/) SPREAD THE BUNNY
(o.o) SO THAT IT CAN LEAD
(><)ITS WAY TO WORLD DOMINATION
Please check out my mod application! ^_^
(o.o) SO THAT IT CAN LEAD
(><)ITS WAY TO WORLD DOMINATION
Please check out my mod application! ^_^
-
Mayoko/Ghai
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1224
- Joined: Apr 20, 2007 10:42pm
- Gender: Male
Re: vampire and demon and humans are in one roof what happen
Genesis tilted his head "nothing......you?"
i was standing in the park one day wondering why frisbees got
bigger........then it hit me../ I love my Angie aka Izuyo!!
bigger........then it hit me../ I love my Angie aka Izuyo!!
Re: vampire and demon and humans are in one roof what happen
*smiles a bit* "same, kinda boreing town"
(\_/) SPREAD THE BUNNY
(o.o) SO THAT IT CAN LEAD
(><)ITS WAY TO WORLD DOMINATION
Please check out my mod application! ^_^
(o.o) SO THAT IT CAN LEAD
(><)ITS WAY TO WORLD DOMINATION
Please check out my mod application! ^_^
-
Mayoko/Ghai
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1224
- Joined: Apr 20, 2007 10:42pm
- Gender: Male
Re: vampire and demon and humans are in one roof what happen
Genesis nods "i agree"
i was standing in the park one day wondering why frisbees got
bigger........then it hit me../ I love my Angie aka Izuyo!!
bigger........then it hit me../ I love my Angie aka Izuyo!!
Re: vampire and demon and humans are in one roof what happen
*looks to her left into the night* "is there really anything to do here?"
(\_/) SPREAD THE BUNNY
(o.o) SO THAT IT CAN LEAD
(><)ITS WAY TO WORLD DOMINATION
Please check out my mod application! ^_^
(o.o) SO THAT IT CAN LEAD
(><)ITS WAY TO WORLD DOMINATION
Please check out my mod application! ^_^
-
Mayoko/Ghai
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1224
- Joined: Apr 20, 2007 10:42pm
- Gender: Male
Re: vampire and demon and humans are in one roof what happen
Genesis shut his eyes "eh not really" he sighed then stood up
i was standing in the park one day wondering why frisbees got
bigger........then it hit me../ I love my Angie aka Izuyo!!
bigger........then it hit me../ I love my Angie aka Izuyo!!
Re: vampire and demon and humans are in one roof what happen
*watches him get up then stands* "well, guess you're goin' off somewhere right?"
(\_/) SPREAD THE BUNNY
(o.o) SO THAT IT CAN LEAD
(><)ITS WAY TO WORLD DOMINATION
Please check out my mod application! ^_^
(o.o) SO THAT IT CAN LEAD
(><)ITS WAY TO WORLD DOMINATION
Please check out my mod application! ^_^
-
Mayoko/Ghai
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1224
- Joined: Apr 20, 2007 10:42pm
- Gender: Male
Re: vampire and demon and humans are in one roof what happen
Genesis ;ooled at her "you can come.....its just the arcades down the block"
i was standing in the park one day wondering why frisbees got
bigger........then it hit me../ I love my Angie aka Izuyo!!
bigger........then it hit me../ I love my Angie aka Izuyo!!
Re: vampire and demon and humans are in one roof what happen
*smiles* "alright, better then here" ((I'm going to bed so I'll reply tomorrow))
(\_/) SPREAD THE BUNNY
(o.o) SO THAT IT CAN LEAD
(><)ITS WAY TO WORLD DOMINATION
Please check out my mod application! ^_^
(o.o) SO THAT IT CAN LEAD
(><)ITS WAY TO WORLD DOMINATION
Please check out my mod application! ^_^
-
Mayoko/Ghai
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1224
- Joined: Apr 20, 2007 10:42pm
- Gender: Male
Re: vampire and demon and humans are in one roof what happen
(ok)
Genesis nods "come on then" he smiled onder the mask as he walked toward the city
Genesis nods "come on then" he smiled onder the mask as he walked toward the city
i was standing in the park one day wondering why frisbees got
bigger........then it hit me../ I love my Angie aka Izuyo!!
bigger........then it hit me../ I love my Angie aka Izuyo!!
Re: vampire and demon and humans are in one roof what happen
*Kaylana Follows Genesis smileing as she looked around* "you don't mind me taggin' along?"
(\_/) SPREAD THE BUNNY
(o.o) SO THAT IT CAN LEAD
(><)ITS WAY TO WORLD DOMINATION
Please check out my mod application! ^_^
(o.o) SO THAT IT CAN LEAD
(><)ITS WAY TO WORLD DOMINATION
Please check out my mod application! ^_^
-
Mayoko/Ghai
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1224
- Joined: Apr 20, 2007 10:42pm
- Gender: Male
Re: vampire and demon and humans are in one roof what happen
Genesis nods "not at all"
i was standing in the park one day wondering why frisbees got
bigger........then it hit me../ I love my Angie aka Izuyo!!
bigger........then it hit me../ I love my Angie aka Izuyo!!
Re: vampire and demon and humans are in one roof what happen
"heh, alright" *pays no attention to were she's walking*
(\_/) SPREAD THE BUNNY
(o.o) SO THAT IT CAN LEAD
(><)ITS WAY TO WORLD DOMINATION
Please check out my mod application! ^_^
(o.o) SO THAT IT CAN LEAD
(><)ITS WAY TO WORLD DOMINATION
Please check out my mod application! ^_^
-
Mayoko/Ghai
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1224
- Joined: Apr 20, 2007 10:42pm
- Gender: Male
Re: vampire and demon and humans are in one roof what happen
Genesis looked at her then back ahead
i was standing in the park one day wondering why frisbees got
bigger........then it hit me../ I love my Angie aka Izuyo!!
bigger........then it hit me../ I love my Angie aka Izuyo!!
Re: vampire and demon and humans are in one roof what happen
*keeps walking and almost trips* "woops" *laughs a bit* "guess I should be watchingwhere I'm going huh"
(\_/) SPREAD THE BUNNY
(o.o) SO THAT IT CAN LEAD
(><)ITS WAY TO WORLD DOMINATION
Please check out my mod application! ^_^
(o.o) SO THAT IT CAN LEAD
(><)ITS WAY TO WORLD DOMINATION
Please check out my mod application! ^_^
