Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Slate's Ship

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
User avatar
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4451
Joined: Jun 13, 2007 7:55pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Slate's Ship

Post by Morph »

he was following Killua his power stops he was using it to much and it finnaly gave out right in the middle of all those people
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Nyko
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2767
Joined: May 20, 2006 4:55pm
Contact:

Re: Slate's Ship

Post by Nyko »

Tiox stopped infront of Z "ur awfully quiet"

Z rolled her eyes "im just waiting"

The ship rocked knocking a few people over

Tiox grabbed the mast stopping his fall

Z stood up "they're here" she drew her guns and waited

Neko stood by one of the edges her swords drawn
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
Im Lawliet
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1369
Joined: Nov 12, 2007 5:40pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slate's Ship

Post by Im Lawliet »

Killua! *runs up to killua* hey were's tiox?
Dont worry, we have a coffin... just your size
User avatar
Meushi
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1923
Joined: Nov 21, 2005 8:28am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Slate's Ship

Post by Meushi »

Kisa watched the fight from afar. she was sitting untop of the highest point of the boat.

(BYW soz for nt bein online)
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
User avatar
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4451
Joined: Jun 13, 2007 7:55pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Slate's Ship

Post by Morph »

looks at the annoying girl "Holding on for dear life I think?"
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Nyko
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2767
Joined: May 20, 2006 4:55pm
Contact:

Re: Slate's Ship

Post by Nyko »

Tiox jumped off the mast landing in a croaching postiton on the deck his sword already drawn.

Z did the same as two creatures about 7 feet tall looking like giant gorillas with scales jumped onto the deck.

Tiox sliced through one as two more jumped on the deck.

Neko sliced one arm off one as it jumped back into the water.

Z spun on the deck shooting two of them.
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
User avatar
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4451
Joined: Jun 13, 2007 7:55pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Slate's Ship

Post by Morph »

watches them fight them not paying attention to anything around him
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
User avatar
Meushi
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1923
Joined: Nov 21, 2005 8:28am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Slate's Ship

Post by Meushi »

Kisa giggles she didnt know who to route for
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
Locked