Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Pokemon rp

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
User avatar
Master InuYasha
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3195
Joined: Mar 01, 2007 6:51pm

Re: Pokemon rp

Post by Master InuYasha »

Manaphy use supersonic.
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Pokemon rp

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily says"wow what a rare pokemon"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
User avatar
Master InuYasha
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3195
Joined: Mar 01, 2007 6:51pm

Re: Pokemon rp

Post by Master InuYasha »

Yep! I like having rare pokémon! Angel why don't you battle someone.
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Pokemon rp

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

He sighs some looking at the battle"...Legend pokemon...what a pathetic group of legends
User avatar
Master InuYasha
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3195
Joined: Mar 01, 2007 6:51pm

Re: Pokemon rp

Post by Master InuYasha »

My Pokémon aren't pathetic
IchigoAijin
Baka Otaku
Posts: 4
Joined: Feb 18, 2007 12:24am
Contact:

Re: Pokemon rp

Post by IchigoAijin »

Name:Tangerine
Age:14
Gender:Female
Hometown:Eterna City
Appearance:http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/6392/4zk07woho1.jpg
Occupation:Trainer/Rookie
Pokemon:Pikachu
<>bleach 101 club<> Ichigo
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Pokemon rp

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Yes..yes they"He laughs
User avatar
Master InuYasha
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3195
Joined: Mar 01, 2007 6:51pm

Re: Pokemon rp

Post by Master InuYasha »

NO THEY DON'T..(lets not get offf topic)
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Pokemon rp

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

I don't use legends and I can still beat em."He smiles taking one of his pokeballs from his belt."What to test me?
User avatar
Master InuYasha
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3195
Joined: Mar 01, 2007 6:51pm

Re: Pokemon rp

Post by Master InuYasha »

Yes I'll test you.
We could also battle in the chat
User avatar
Master InuYasha
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3195
Joined: Mar 01, 2007 6:51pm

Re: Pokemon rp

Post by Master InuYasha »

I can't battle you because im battling yuki. we could have a 2 on 2 battle you and yuki against me and jake against you 2. if you want me and you could battle till our team mates come k?
Chrono Paladin
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2580
Joined: May 06, 2006 8:04am
Gender: Male

Re: Pokemon rp

Post by Chrono Paladin »

"Can we get on with the battle, already?" said Jake.
R.I.P. Steven Irwin, V-Tech, Heath Ledger, George Carlin, Bernie Mac, Isaac Hayes, Michael Jackson, Billy Mays, Taco Bell dog, Brittany Murphy, Garry Coleman, Ronnie James Dio and Toonami (although at least it reincarnated as Toonzai!)
Ignited
Help Haiti!
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Pokemon rp

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily says"all pokemon are speical to everyone"and pikachu says"yea that is right"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
User avatar
Master InuYasha
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3195
Joined: Mar 01, 2007 6:51pm

Re: Pokemon rp

Post by Master InuYasha »

Jake we have to wait for yiki to battle
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Pokemon rp

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily says"yep that is only fair"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
User avatar
Master InuYasha
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3195
Joined: Mar 01, 2007 6:51pm

Re: Pokemon rp

Post by Master InuYasha »

I know it is thats why I said it. lol
Locked