Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

New gen Fruba (PLEASE JOIN!)

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: New gen Fruba (PLEASE JOIN!)

Post by KoYue »

Shrugging, Chidori started to nod but then shook her head.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: New gen Fruba (PLEASE JOIN!)

Post by Seras »

"You haven't been good? I'll number things out and you can hold up your fingers. (1.) School (2.) Home (3.) Main house (4.)Other" Count waited for the little girl's reply.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: New gen Fruba (PLEASE JOIN!)

Post by KoYue »

Chidori considered the options before holding up first two fingers and then three.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: New gen Fruba (PLEASE JOIN!)

Post by Seras »

"School, Home and the Main house" Count recieted. "Whats wrong with the Main house?"
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: New gen Fruba (PLEASE JOIN!)

Post by KoYue »

Chidori nervosuly twirled a lock of her hair and stared at her feet, unsure of how to reply. She didn't feel like speaking again.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: New gen Fruba (PLEASE JOIN!)

Post by Seras »

Count got out a scrap sheet of paper and a tiny pencil and handed it to the little girl "Write down everything, home, school, main house."
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: New gen Fruba (PLEASE JOIN!)

Post by KoYue »

Chidori sat down on the ground and wrote in slightly shaky writing, "School is hard. I don't like it and nobody likes me. My parents are not home. They made me come here. But I don't want to be here" Rubbing her eyes, Chidori stood up and held out the paper and pencil.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: New gen Fruba (PLEASE JOIN!)

Post by Seras »

Count read it quickly and nodded "How about youstay with me eh?" Count couldn't stand that this girl was unhappy.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: New gen Fruba (PLEASE JOIN!)

Post by KoYue »

Chidori looked up, startled and confused. "Stay?" she whispered hesitantly as she pointed at herself.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: New gen Fruba (PLEASE JOIN!)

Post by Seras »

Count nodded with a smile "You can stay with me"
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: New gen Fruba (PLEASE JOIN!)

Post by KoYue »

Chidori shrugged a bit before nodding with a wide smile.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: New gen Fruba (PLEASE JOIN!)

Post by Seras »

"Perfect! Now I just need to find whats his name to let him know I'm here" Count looked down at Chidori "You know where the head is?"
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: New gen Fruba (PLEASE JOIN!)

Post by KoYue »

Nodding, Chidori pointed in the direction of the main house,
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: New gen Fruba (PLEASE JOIN!)

Post by Seras »

"Can you take me there, I'm horrible with directions" Count asked smiling sheepishly
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: New gen Fruba (PLEASE JOIN!)

Post by KoYue »

Chidori held out her hand, nodding.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: New gen Fruba (PLEASE JOIN!)

Post by Seras »

Count took ahold of Chidori's hand and let her lead her.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Locked