Page 10 of 31

Re: Blood+ RP

Posted: Mar 29, 2008 12:05am
by Nathan~Chevalier
*looks at seth* do u mind if i have a lil fun with him, dont worry nothing he will regret

Re: Blood+ RP

Posted: Mar 29, 2008 12:08am
by Lord of the Dark
*Leon looks over* I have no time to exchange such pointless insults. Regardless, you have been chosen because I have deemed you worthy to join me in my task.

Re: Blood+ RP

Posted: Mar 29, 2008 12:11am
by Lord of the Dark
Nathan~Chevalier wrote:*looks at seth* do u mind if i have a lil fun with him, dont worry nothing he will regret
*Seth shrugs* I suppose

Re: Blood+ RP

Posted: Mar 29, 2008 12:20am
by Nathan~Chevalier
*they get to the mall* OKAY AKI-chan WERE HERE!!!

Re: Blood+ RP

Posted: Mar 29, 2008 12:25am
by Blue Haired Jesus
*after listing to an explanation from Leon* I'm not really sure I understand, but I'll go along with you for now.

Re: Blood+ RP

Posted: Mar 29, 2008 12:29am
by Lord of the Dark
*Leon looks over at Felix* Very well, you shall become Karin's new chevalier, but remember this, cross me and you will die.

Re: Blood+ RP

Posted: Mar 29, 2008 4:51am
by Karin Rengu
"Hello Felix! It's nice to meet you!" Karin says happily.


((btw, Solomon, I'm sorry about being so rude but lately politics have been making me angry. I think it's because they're getting too much media attention and I'm tired of it or something.))

Re: Blood+ RP

Posted: Mar 29, 2008 11:01am
by .:Aki-Kun:.
Aki out of the car and open the door very gracefully "wow its huge" smile evilish [time to get my boys so looking hot now] walk closer to the mall and look back at her boys

Re: Blood+ RP

Posted: Mar 29, 2008 4:11pm
by Blue Haired Jesus
Nice to meet you too.

Re: Blood+ RP

Posted: Mar 29, 2008 6:38pm
by Nathan~Chevalier
*Grabs Aki's hand an Escorts her to the mall door*
So whats to ur liking my Queen weve got all eternity *smiles develish*

Re: Blood+ RP

Posted: Mar 29, 2008 7:16pm
by Karin Rengu
((btw, do chevaliers become chevaliers the same way they do on the show? by the queen giving them some of her blood?))

Re: Blood+ RP

Posted: Mar 29, 2008 7:32pm
by Blue Haired Jesus
((Yeah))

Re: Blood+ RP

Posted: Mar 29, 2008 9:04pm
by Coin~operated Boy<3
*nathan shows up in a blue flash next to aki*
Nathan: sorry im late. i needed a little snack for the road. *he licks the blood from his fingers* shoping it is?

Re: Blood+ RP

Posted: Mar 29, 2008 9:29pm
by Renegade Chaos Angel
I'm very late on this, but anyways. I'd gladly be a Chevalier, if they'd want me. So can somebody tell me what's going on so far?!

Jayden Callisto
Age:19
Gender: Female
Appearance:
Personality: speaks her mind, quiet otherwise, even-tempered, loves to fight
Background: Born in Japan. Parents were scientists that studied animals. Some random rivals hired people to kill my parents. They came in, destroyed the lab, and killed my parents. They attempted to kill me, but I escaped and almost died. I was found and saved. I look at the person to see it was the queen. I never left her side after that day.

Re: Blood+ RP

Posted: Mar 29, 2008 11:22pm
by .:Aki-Kun:.
Aki look at Nathan "its ok sweetie its time to get some new clothes for all of you"

Re: Blood+ RP

Posted: Mar 30, 2008 9:59am
by Nathan~Chevalier
((i think shell be more suited to be rengu's Chevalier, plus u can read the last 9 pages believe me its short wont take ya long to read it))
*as Alkelie enters the mall he has his eye set on some pretty hot and cute highschool boys*