Page 94 of 124

Re: KH school

Posted: Oct 11, 2007 2:11pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Roxel smiles,"I wanted to be as strong as you when I was little.."

Kazumi smiles,"Now!...I want fish!

Re: KH school

Posted: Oct 11, 2007 2:40pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
Oh heavens no I wasn't strong you just hadn't gotten your full strength, your much stronger than me *Zerox said

Ok lets get fish..but where.. *Kai asks*

Re: KH school

Posted: Oct 11, 2007 2:41pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
She smiles,"The beach!!!"Kazumi yelled running towards the beach

Roxel smiled,"Don't say that I bet you could still beat me up if you wanted"He said chuckling

Re: KH school

Posted: Oct 11, 2007 2:45pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
Doubt it *Zerox said*

*Kai ran after her* Wait for me

Re: KH school

Posted: Oct 11, 2007 2:47pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Roxel smiled,"Do you remember the first time I ever stood up to you?..
~Flashback~(Yep start off the flashback scene lol)

Kazumi smiled running on her hands now like a cat"Hurry!

Re: KH school

Posted: Oct 11, 2007 2:58pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
*Kai laughs and runs after her*

*Zerox shook her head and tried to remember*

Re: KH school

Posted: Oct 11, 2007 3:04pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
(-__-)

Roxel smiles,"Ok i'll tell you about it..rather yet show you."He chuckled creating a white portal infront of them."Ok..go back to when I was fighting against Zerox."

The portal showed Roxel and Zeroxrolling around on the ground punching each other."Damnit let me go Zerox!!"yOung roxel yelled.

Kazumi hops in the water when they arrive in the beach"Fish fish fish

Re: KH school

Posted: Oct 11, 2007 3:09pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
*Senka kept punching the young roxel* Never

(I think you mean zerox though but I dont know)


*Kai laughs and jumps into the water after her chasing the fish*

Re: KH school

Posted: Oct 11, 2007 3:12pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
(XD forgot which rp it was again)
Young roxel pins her down and frowns"Why do you keep fighting with me?!"

Kazumi giggles watching him"Catch that big fish!

Re: KH school

Posted: Oct 11, 2007 3:18pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
(lolz)

*Kai Tackles the big fish and it wiggles and squirms like what it is, a fish outta water*

*young zerox frowns back* Cause I hate you.. you think you are all that

Re: KH school

Posted: Oct 11, 2007 3:21pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Young roxel sighed,"When have I ever said I was all that?And thats not a good reason to hate me.."

Kazumi giggles,helping him take the fish to land."Yay!!Thank you Kai!"She hugs him

Re: KH school

Posted: Oct 11, 2007 3:30pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
*kai smiles and blushes* your welcome

You act like it *Young zerox said glaring*

Re: KH school

Posted: Oct 11, 2007 3:35pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Young Roxel sighs,"Well i'm sorry..I really want this to stop...."He frowned"Maybe we can be friends?"

Kazumi smiles,"Now how do we cook it?

Re: KH school

Posted: Oct 11, 2007 3:46pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
*kai thinks for a moment and froze it* we take it home..I only have ice..

*Young zerox frowns* Why would I be friends with you, or you want to be friends with me *her little ears and tail twitch*

Re: KH school

Posted: Oct 11, 2007 3:55pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Kazumi tries picking up the fish but falls"OWW!!"

Young roxel smiles,"I want to be your friend though so lets stop fighting you little tomboy."He teased,rubbing her ears

Re: KH school

Posted: Oct 11, 2007 4:06pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
*young zerox had gone to growl at him but ended up purring when he started to pet her ears*


*kai helps kazumi up and then picks up the fish*