Page 100 of 148
Re: Oh and.
Posted: Jul 05, 2007 8:23pm
by Trishina
Yodama Man wrote:Bambi wrote:Yodama Man wrote:MC is leaveing. He wanted me to spread the word cause he didn't have time. He was too busy saving kids from a burning orphanage...Eather that or he was too sad cause his turtle died this morning...I wasn't really listining.
Interesting. Chow MC. Hate to break up the party but we have a thread for this. Returned/Leaving Thread.
I'm shocked Yodama.
One minute your mad at me cause I told people to stop swearing in the chat room. Now your complaining that I made a whole topic for MC and his leaveing? Find some morals and stick to them woman! (I still love you though)
ym I followed your rule of not swearing but to the not yelling thing makes me sad please don't prohibit it please.

Re: Oh and.
Posted: Jul 06, 2007 6:53am
by Yodama Man
Trishina wrote:Yodama Man wrote:Bambi wrote:Yodama Man wrote:MC is leaveing. He wanted me to spread the word cause he didn't have time. He was too busy saving kids from a burning orphanage...Eather that or he was too sad cause his turtle died this morning...I wasn't really listining.
Interesting. Chow MC. Hate to break up the party but we have a thread for this. Returned/Leaving Thread.
I'm shocked Yodama.
One minute your mad at me cause I told people to stop swearing in the chat room. Now your complaining that I made a whole topic for MC and his leaveing? Find some morals and stick to them woman! (I still love you though)
ym I followed your rule of not swearing but to the not yelling thing makes me sad please don't prohibit it please.

hahah, it wasn't a rule. I was just mellowing out. And yelling was ruining that.
Re: Oh and.
Posted: Jul 07, 2007 2:02am
by Trishina
Yodama Man wrote:Trishina wrote:Yodama Man wrote:Bambi wrote:Interesting. Chow MC. Hate to break up the party but we have a thread for this. Returned/Leaving Thread.
I'm shocked Yodama.
One minute your mad at me cause I told people to stop swearing in the chat room. Now your complaining that I made a whole topic for MC and his leaveing? Find some morals and stick to them woman! (I still love you though)
ym I followed your rule of not swearing but to the not yelling thing makes me sad please don't prohibit it please.

hahah, it wasn't a rule. I was just mellowing out. And yelling was ruining that.
Good to hear anyways no offense mellowing is boring.

Re: Oh and.
Posted: Jul 07, 2007 6:39pm
by Yodama Man
Trishina wrote:Yodama Man wrote:Trishina wrote:Yodama Man wrote:
One minute your mad at me cause I told people to stop swearing in the chat room. Now your complaining that I made a whole topic for MC and his leaveing? Find some morals and stick to them woman! (I still love you though)
ym I followed your rule of not swearing but to the not yelling thing makes me sad please don't prohibit it please.

hahah, it wasn't a rule. I was just mellowing out. And yelling was ruining that.
Good to hear anyways no offense mellowing is boring.

Cause you wern't doing it right.
Re: Oh and.
Posted: Jul 07, 2007 8:32pm
by Biki
biki is leaving AA. im not sure for how long. i gotta go to sleep and get up in the morning and go to church. who knows how long ill be gone. >.<
Re: Oh and.
Posted: Jul 07, 2007 9:16pm
by Master InuYasha
Veni, Vidi, Vici wrote:biki is leaving AA. im not sure for how long. i gotta go to sleep and get up in the morning and go to church. who knows how long ill be gone. >.<
Bye biki!!!!*crys* I'll miss you *hugs*. So I guess this is goodbye.
Re: Oh and.
Posted: Jul 07, 2007 9:26pm
by Seras
Your Master wrote:Veni, Vidi, Vici wrote:biki is leaving AA. im not sure for how long. i gotta go to sleep and get up in the morning and go to church. who knows how long ill be gone. >.<
Bye biki!!!!*crys* I'll miss you *hugs*. So I guess this is goodbye.
Okay biki, you see that post, yea the one Your Master made, well I'll miss you like a bajillion times more because you huggeded me like a hundred times a day! Now who the heck am I supposed to hug! whose gonna talk in third person in the chat now!? Waahhhhh no fair, you can't leave meh!
Re: Oh and.
Posted: Jul 07, 2007 9:54pm
by Biki
.......in case neither of u got it, im just leaving for the night. ill be back tomorrow. XD! o.o just wanted to scare ppl lol. did it work? o.o biki will always be here to talk in third person and wreck havoc on the threads and chat lol. *huggles master and seras* im not leaving yet. ^-^ too much chaos to bring here. cant stop til im done. >.>

lol.
Re: Oh and.
Posted: Jul 07, 2007 9:55pm
by Seras
i'll get you biki!!
Re: Oh and.
Posted: Jul 07, 2007 9:58pm
by Biki
XXXXXXXXDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!! i sorry seras! *huggles hard* 4give biki! lol.
Re: Oh and.
Posted: Jul 07, 2007 9:59pm
by Seras
maybe... <.< i'l see you later.... >.>
Re: Oh and.
Posted: Jul 07, 2007 10:33pm
by Biki
goodnight. ^^
Re: Oh and.
Posted: Jul 07, 2007 11:21pm
by Master InuYasha
Back at you biki.
ATTENTION, CHILDREN OF ABSOLUTE ANIME.
Posted: Jul 08, 2007 11:50am
by DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
Now, as you may, or may not already know, I've been absent for a while now.
I may be leaving this site for a while. I dunno yet. I just feel as though this site's members are just...well, not for me. They're just...eh. A lot of them are immature, and this site isn't that fun for me anymore. I may check in occasionally, but I won't be as active as I used to be.
Re: ATTENTION, CHILDREN OF ABSOLUTE ANIME.
Posted: Jul 08, 2007 11:52am
by Cloud Leonhart
Who're you calling a child?!
Anywho, sorry to hear that. At least you won't be going away for good.

Re: ATTENTION, CHILDREN OF ABSOLUTE ANIME.
Posted: Jul 08, 2007 11:55am
by DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
Eh. I was actually considering leaving for good, honestly.