Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

does anyboby else play instruments?

Discussions about anything music-related.
Silver Sailor Orion
Visitor

re: does anyboby else play instruments?

Post by Silver Sailor Orion »

i Play my vocal chords :wink:
Sailor Venus
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2247
Joined: May 06, 2005 10:36am
Gender: Female

re: does anyboby else play instruments?

Post by Sailor Venus »

I wish I could play something.. #-o
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ~
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1126
Joined: Mar 27, 2005 1:39pm
Gender: Female

re: does anyboby else play instruments?

Post by blackrose_r7 »

You can if you play and practice an instument
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
Sailor Venus
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2247
Joined: May 06, 2005 10:36am
Gender: Female

re: does anyboby else play instruments?

Post by Sailor Venus »

Yes... I'd have to buy one first and i'm broke...
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ~
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1126
Joined: Mar 27, 2005 1:39pm
Gender: Female

re: does anyboby else play instruments?

Post by blackrose_r7 »

To bad. But you can practice singing if you like.
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
Sailor Venus
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2247
Joined: May 06, 2005 10:36am
Gender: Female

re: does anyboby else play instruments?

Post by Sailor Venus »

Ohh yeah! Kool! :D
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ~
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
Kagome2691
Visitor

re: does anyboby else play instruments?

Post by Kagome2691 »

i used to be in chior..but i hate to sing and everyone thinks i have a nice voice..besides i don't like the teacher.. :shock:
AnotherFan
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1155
Joined: Oct 13, 2004 1:40pm
Gender: Female

re: does anyboby else play instruments?

Post by AnotherFan »

Which teacher? We had like, 5 chorus teachers.

And I think you know what instruments I play. But for everyone else that doesn't know, I play trumpet and a little guitar. :)
If we live our life in fear, I'll wait a thousand years just to see you smile again.
User avatar
Ethello
Uber Otaku
Posts: 543
Joined: Jul 31, 2005 10:43am

re: does anyboby else play instruments?

Post by Ethello »

I play french horn, keyboard/piano, trumpit, sing, gitaur, bass, drums....Thats all :-k
josh
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1913
Joined: Nov 07, 2004 12:45am
Gender: Male

re: does anyboby else play instruments?

Post by josh »

Guitar, symbols and tamberine... :D

Guitar is the best!
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.
Sailor Venus
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2247
Joined: May 06, 2005 10:36am
Gender: Female

Re: re: does anyboby else play instruments?

Post by Sailor Venus »

Shindo-san wrote:I play french horn, keyboard/piano, trumpit, sing, gitaur, bass, drums....Thats all :-k
Thats all? Lets see, I play.... *Crickets chirp*
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ~
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
Kagome2691
Visitor

re: does anyboby else play instruments?

Post by Kagome2691 »

lol sobieski...grr i hate her
User avatar
Dretlin
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2898
Joined: Oct 29, 2004 8:00am
Gender: Male

re: does anyboby else play instruments?

Post by Dretlin »

Drums is my 1st.

But I have branched off into Keybroad, guitar and vocals.
Skyler Wing
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 164
Joined: Mar 18, 2005 12:51pm

re: does anyboby else play instruments?

Post by Skyler Wing »

I do normal school and then in the afternoons I go to music school. So I do drums, guitar, piano, violin, mandolin, clarinet and flute.
Black as hell, strong as death, sweet as love...
"I've been having a dream. And though I realize it's a dream, I still can't wake from it. Have you ever had such an experience?"
Track of the week: 'One More Time' > Daft Punk
pyropike
Visitor

re: does anyboby else play instruments?

Post by pyropike »

i play flute i want to play drums to but i dont have a drum set
josh
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1913
Joined: Nov 07, 2004 12:45am
Gender: Male

re: does anyboby else play instruments?

Post by josh »

I'm a pro vocalist, church, pop, death/black metal, rock, everything. i have a good range of notes : D

I wanna get a mike

:D
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.
Locked