Page 2 of 3

re: does anyboby else play instruments?

Posted: Aug 21, 2005 6:05pm
by Silver Sailor Orion
i Play my vocal chords :wink:

re: does anyboby else play instruments?

Posted: Aug 27, 2005 6:14am
by Sailor Venus
I wish I could play something.. #-o

re: does anyboby else play instruments?

Posted: Aug 28, 2005 1:44pm
by blackrose_r7
You can if you play and practice an instument

re: does anyboby else play instruments?

Posted: Aug 29, 2005 3:30am
by Sailor Venus
Yes... I'd have to buy one first and i'm broke...

re: does anyboby else play instruments?

Posted: Aug 31, 2005 3:12pm
by blackrose_r7
To bad. But you can practice singing if you like.

re: does anyboby else play instruments?

Posted: Sep 01, 2005 9:17am
by Sailor Venus
Ohh yeah! Kool! :D

re: does anyboby else play instruments?

Posted: Sep 02, 2005 11:45am
by Kagome2691
i used to be in chior..but i hate to sing and everyone thinks i have a nice voice..besides i don't like the teacher.. :shock:

re: does anyboby else play instruments?

Posted: Sep 02, 2005 12:18pm
by AnotherFan
Which teacher? We had like, 5 chorus teachers.

And I think you know what instruments I play. But for everyone else that doesn't know, I play trumpet and a little guitar. :)

re: does anyboby else play instruments?

Posted: Sep 02, 2005 1:28pm
by Ethello
I play french horn, keyboard/piano, trumpit, sing, gitaur, bass, drums....Thats all :-k

re: does anyboby else play instruments?

Posted: Sep 03, 2005 5:59am
by josh
Guitar, symbols and tamberine... :D

Guitar is the best!

Re: re: does anyboby else play instruments?

Posted: Sep 03, 2005 11:14am
by Sailor Venus
Shindo-san wrote:I play french horn, keyboard/piano, trumpit, sing, gitaur, bass, drums....Thats all :-k
Thats all? Lets see, I play.... *Crickets chirp*

re: does anyboby else play instruments?

Posted: Sep 06, 2005 9:29am
by Kagome2691
lol sobieski...grr i hate her

re: does anyboby else play instruments?

Posted: Sep 07, 2005 11:03am
by Dretlin
Drums is my 1st.

But I have branched off into Keybroad, guitar and vocals.

re: does anyboby else play instruments?

Posted: Sep 09, 2005 4:18am
by Skyler Wing
I do normal school and then in the afternoons I go to music school. So I do drums, guitar, piano, violin, mandolin, clarinet and flute.

re: does anyboby else play instruments?

Posted: Sep 09, 2005 2:57pm
by pyropike
i play flute i want to play drums to but i dont have a drum set

re: does anyboby else play instruments?

Posted: Sep 10, 2005 7:01am
by josh
I'm a pro vocalist, church, pop, death/black metal, rock, everything. i have a good range of notes : D

I wanna get a mike

:D