Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

!__MUSICIANS LOG IN__!

Discussions about anything music-related.
Ari
Visitor

re: !__MUSICIANS LOG IN__!

Post by Ari »

do vocal musician's count in your list DRETLINE?
User avatar
Anime chic
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 185
Joined: Dec 30, 2004 6:44pm
Contact:

re: !__MUSICIANS LOG IN__!

Post by Anime chic »

Geez Stace u make me feel old (only 16) Yep goin on ur 5th year in marching band makes u feel old.
The chic and her alter is back.
AC: Hi yall. Great 2 c yall again.
Atler shoves ac outta the way.
Alter: Yo, I'm baaack >)
Ari
Visitor

re: !__MUSICIANS LOG IN__!

Post by Ari »

OLD MY FOOT I'M turning 20 THIS YEAR....THAT'S 2 DECADES MIND YOU!!!! HONESTLY
Trigun Forever
Uber Otaku
Posts: 694
Joined: Jan 13, 2005 7:16pm
Gender: Male

re: !__MUSICIANS LOG IN__!

Post by Trigun Forever »

SHE"S ANGRY!!!

TAKE COVER!!!!!!
And as I live, there is no evil that will stand
And I will finish, what was started
The fight of Protoman!
Trigun Forever
Uber Otaku
Posts: 694
Joined: Jan 13, 2005 7:16pm
Gender: Male

re: !__MUSICIANS LOG IN__!

Post by Trigun Forever »

I'm a bassist and a tuba player!!!
<woo-hoo>
And as I live, there is no evil that will stand
And I will finish, what was started
The fight of Protoman!
Ari
Visitor

re: !__MUSICIANS LOG IN__!

Post by Ari »

LOL not angry just trying to get across the point that Lynn is not old.... *rolls eyes at lynn*
Ari
Visitor

re: !__MUSICIANS LOG IN__!

Post by Ari »

woo hoo yay for the tuba player
Trigun Forever
Uber Otaku
Posts: 694
Joined: Jan 13, 2005 7:16pm
Gender: Male

re: !__MUSICIANS LOG IN__!

Post by Trigun Forever »

tuba-since september
bass-since grade 4 <i'm in 8 now>
And as I live, there is no evil that will stand
And I will finish, what was started
The fight of Protoman!
Trigun Forever
Uber Otaku
Posts: 694
Joined: Jan 13, 2005 7:16pm
Gender: Male

re: !__MUSICIANS LOG IN__!

Post by Trigun Forever »

i'm gone.

back for the rp mind you
And as I live, there is no evil that will stand
And I will finish, what was started
The fight of Protoman!
Ari
Visitor

re: !__MUSICIANS LOG IN__!

Post by Ari »

bout time
User avatar
Anime chic
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 185
Joined: Dec 30, 2004 6:44pm
Contact:

re: !__MUSICIANS LOG IN__!

Post by Anime chic »

Stacey angery noooooo :lol:
The chic and her alter is back.
AC: Hi yall. Great 2 c yall again.
Atler shoves ac outta the way.
Alter: Yo, I'm baaack >)
User avatar
Dretlin
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2898
Joined: Oct 29, 2004 8:00am
Gender: Male

Re: re: !__MUSICIANS LOG IN__!

Post by Dretlin »

iceangel wrote:do vocal musician's count in your list DRETLINE?
Yeh that counts, i will put it under singing....
josh
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1913
Joined: Nov 07, 2004 12:45am
Gender: Male

re: !__MUSICIANS LOG IN__!

Post by josh »

im really good at tamberines!!
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.
User avatar
Dretlin
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2898
Joined: Oct 29, 2004 8:00am
Gender: Male

re: !__MUSICIANS LOG IN__!

Post by Dretlin »

Thats why I put you on the list
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:




:D *Does a dance* :D
josh
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1913
Joined: Nov 07, 2004 12:45am
Gender: Male

re: !__MUSICIANS LOG IN__!

Post by josh »

tamberines involve more skill than an eye can see...
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.
Seten
Visitor

re: !__MUSICIANS LOG IN__!

Post by Seten »

bobby
acoustic guitar
2 years
Locked