Page 2 of 2
re: who thinks......
Posted: Sep 13, 2005 5:07pm
by hidden_geek
UUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHH! Mr. -:Đ.Ŕ.Ę.Ŧ.Ł.Ϊ.Ň:- I LIKE ANYBODY WITH TALENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ALL IV'E BEEN SAYING IS THAT NO RAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IN MY OPINION IS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I STARTED THIS TO CHANGE PEOPLES MIND ABOUT RAP NOT TO HAVE AN IMMATURE DEBATE WITH SOME NOBODY WHO THINKS HIS OPINION MATTERED TO ME!

fewwwwwwwwwwww.......
](./images/smilies/wall.gif)
I can't beleive I got so mad over something sooooo stupid. I am really sure that the people who are disagreeing with me did not read all that I had to write... I'm sure you all skimmed through it saw the words rap sucks and started to write stuff like (But you just spat out nonsense.
GameGod500 you are stuck in the narrow minded state)
I'm not here to fight with you -:Đ.Ŕ.Ę.Ŧ.Ł.Ϊ.Ň:-, but don't worry I'll remember to check if your online before I post an opinion again JERK!

re: who thinks......
Posted: Sep 13, 2005 7:32pm
by Gaming Goddess
I never liked pop, rap, or hiphop.

I've always loved rock

I used to listen to Queen all day when I was little, still do

Anyway I think that pop is way to commercal, same with rap and hip hop
Re: re: who thinks......
Posted: Sep 14, 2005 7:47am
by josh
GameGod500 wrote:UUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHH! Mr. -:Đ.Ŕ.Ę.Ŧ.Ł.Ϊ.Ň:- I LIKE ANYBODY WITH TALENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ALL IV'E BEEN SAYING IS THAT NO RAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IN MY OPINION IS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I STARTED THIS TO CHANGE PEOPLES MIND ABOUT RAP NOT TO HAVE AN IMMATURE DEBATE WITH SOME NOBODY WHO THINKS HIS OPINION MATTERED TO ME!

fewwwwwwwwwwww.......
](./images/smilies/wall.gif)
I can't beleive I got so mad over something sooooo stupid. I am really sure that the people who are disagreeing with me did not read all that I had to write... I'm sure you all skimmed through it saw the words rap sucks and started to write stuff like (But you just spat out nonsense.
GameGod500 you are stuck in the narrow minded state)
I'm not here to fight with you -:Đ.Ŕ.Ę.Ŧ.Ł.Ϊ.Ň:-, but don't worry I'll remember to check if your online before I post an opinion again JERK!

speaking of spitting out nonsense...

Re: re: who thinks......
Posted: Sep 14, 2005 11:06am
by Dretlin
GameGod500 wrote:UUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHH! Mr. -:Đ.Ŕ.Ę.Ŧ.Ł.Ϊ.Ň:- I LIKE ANYBODY WITH TALENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ALL IV'E BEEN SAYING IS THAT NO RAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IN MY OPINION IS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I STARTED THIS TO CHANGE PEOPLES MIND ABOUT RAP NOT TO HAVE AN IMMATURE DEBATE WITH SOME NOBODY WHO THINKS HIS OPINION MATTERED TO ME!

fewwwwwwwwwwww.......
](./images/smilies/wall.gif)
I can't beleive I got so mad over something sooooo stupid. I am really sure that the people who are disagreeing with me did not read all that I had to write... I'm sure you all skimmed through it saw the words rap sucks and started to write stuff like (But you just spat out nonsense.
GameGod500 you are stuck in the narrow minded state)
I'm not here to fight with you -:Đ.Ŕ.Ę.Ŧ.Ł.Ϊ.Ň:-, but don't worry I'll remember to check if your online before I post an opinion again JERK!

You actually don't notice you are ranting hate about an industry in music that is very successful and wealthy?
As this is a forum you and I are both allowed to share our opinion, you just couldn’t come up with a valid argument and were unable to cope with me disagreement. That’s why you’re upset.
Run home to mumma...but you probably live with her anyway...
(And how dare I defend Rap and music!)

re: who thinks......
Posted: Sep 14, 2005 6:04pm
by josh