Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

REAL Heavy Metal

Discussions about anything music-related.
Ombaraka
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 245
Joined: Aug 11, 2005 5:09am

Re: REAL Heavy Metal

Post by Ombaraka »

Rainmaker wrote:
Dragon wrote:You are talking Hard Rock now...Iron Maiden for exempel are not Heavy Metal. Metallica is Heavy Metal. And what's wrong with Korn and and them. It doesen't mather if it's old music or new. This topic is about Heavy Metal. That means that I can post up whic Heavy Metal gruop I want, becouse this topic is about Heavy metal. Not ''Old music'' :|
Nice example. The only problem with it is that Iron Maiden do play heavy metal.
Well, im not a Iron Maiden fan :oops:
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4510
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
Gender: Male

re: REAL Heavy Metal

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

ive only heard 2 iron maiden songs, and they were cool. but, my heavy metal faves has to be Staind.
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
atomicpunk1987
Visitor

Re: REAL Heavy Metal

Post by atomicpunk1987 »

Dragon wrote:
atomicpunk1987 wrote:Iron Maiden for exempel are not Heavy Metal.
Oh really? I guess Anthrax isn't heavy metal either. *sarcasm*

Last I checked Iron Maiden was a metal band.
Ombaraka
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 245
Joined: Aug 11, 2005 5:09am

Re: REAL Heavy Metal

Post by Ombaraka »

atomicpunk1987 wrote:
Dragon wrote:
atomicpunk1987 wrote:Iron Maiden for exempel are not Heavy Metal.
Oh really? I guess Anthrax isn't heavy metal either. *sarcasm*

Last I checked Iron Maiden was a metal band.
I sad..Im not a huge Iron Maiden fan..I have only heard one song..so don't judge me for my skills about Iron Maiden. But..I don't understand why I can't write about Korn..Thats a Heavy Metal band too..right? Just becouse you don't likte Korn, Green Day etc..doesen't that meen that I can't write about them :|
Andrew
Visitor

re: REAL Heavy Metal

Post by Andrew »

well green day are punk not metal and if u r a fan of metal then iorn madden is something you should more than just look into but korn are metal just not hevy they are some other sub catigori. i personaly dont think they properly reprsent metal ...but they are good.
Locked