Page 2 of 2
Re: REAL Heavy Metal
Posted: Oct 06, 2005 8:10am
by Ombaraka
Rainmaker wrote:Dragon wrote:You are talking Hard Rock now...Iron Maiden for exempel are not Heavy Metal. Metallica is Heavy Metal. And what's wrong with Korn and and them. It doesen't mather if it's old music or new. This topic is about Heavy Metal. That means that I can post up whic Heavy Metal gruop I want, becouse this topic is about Heavy metal. Not ''Old music''

Nice example. The only problem with it is that Iron Maiden do play heavy metal.
Well, im not a Iron Maiden fan

re: REAL Heavy Metal
Posted: Oct 06, 2005 8:15am
by Ethereal Blaze
ive only heard 2 iron maiden songs, and they were cool. but, my heavy metal faves has to be Staind.
Re: REAL Heavy Metal
Posted: Oct 06, 2005 10:22pm
by atomicpunk1987
Dragon wrote:atomicpunk1987 wrote:Iron Maiden for exempel are not Heavy Metal.
Oh really? I guess Anthrax isn't heavy metal either. *sarcasm*
Last I checked Iron Maiden was a metal band.
Re: REAL Heavy Metal
Posted: Oct 07, 2005 6:06am
by Ombaraka
atomicpunk1987 wrote:Dragon wrote:atomicpunk1987 wrote:Iron Maiden for exempel are not Heavy Metal.
Oh really? I guess Anthrax isn't heavy metal either. *sarcasm*
Last I checked Iron Maiden was a metal band.
I sad..Im not a huge Iron Maiden fan..I have only heard one song..so don't judge me for my skills about Iron Maiden. But..I don't understand why I can't write about Korn..Thats a Heavy Metal band too..right? Just becouse you don't likte Korn, Green Day etc..doesen't that meen that I can't write about them

re: REAL Heavy Metal
Posted: Nov 10, 2005 9:26am
by Andrew
well green day are punk not metal and if u r a fan of metal then iorn madden is something you should more than just look into but korn are metal just not hevy they are some other sub catigori. i personaly dont think they properly reprsent metal ...but they are good.