Page 2 of 2

Re: re: The Beatles live on

Posted: Dec 27, 2005 11:32am
by Pyro Psycho
Mai wrote:
Princess Serena wrote: I Love You dreamer!!! I Love seeing people appreciating good music!!! :mrgreen:

My Fav Music Video:
Yellow Submarine
Elenor Rigby [sp?]
:mrgreen:
Have you watched it on acid? 8-[
lol damn it....you bring back good memories

Re: re: The Beatles live on

Posted: Dec 27, 2005 11:35am
by ♥DIVA♥
Homunculus_Envy wrote:http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/tomorrow
I found this to be awesome....;_; My god this is great....
wow thats awsome!!!

Re: re: The Beatles live on

Posted: Dec 27, 2005 11:38am
by Mai
Homunculus_Envy wrote:
Mai wrote:
Princess Serena wrote: I Love You dreamer!!! I Love seeing people appreciating good music!!! :mrgreen:

My Fav Music Video:
Yellow Submarine
Elenor Rigby [sp?]
:mrgreen:
Have you watched it on acid? 8-[
lol damn it....you bring back good memories
Lol. So I'm not the only one? 8-[ :-s :-s

re: The Beatles live on

Posted: Jan 01, 2006 12:02am
by Nanashi
My favorite song is the one that got me hooked: Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds. Peace out.

Re: re: The Beatles live on

Posted: Jan 02, 2006 9:14am
by Pyro Psycho
Musashi8688 wrote:My favorite song is the one that got me hooked: Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds. Peace out.
Lol nice choice

Re: re: The Beatles live on

Posted: Jun 04, 2006 10:31am
by Hobo_13
yay beatles!!!

Re: re: The Beatles live on

Posted: Jun 05, 2006 6:24pm
by Coin~operated Boy<3
yeah! john lennon rocks! hes deffinately my favorite beatle. however pauls good too! i bought his "live in red square" dvd lol well john.

Re: The Beatles live on

Posted: Jun 11, 2006 10:18am
by Sailor Venus
I absolutley love The Beatles, ever since my Father dragged me on a non stop tour around Liverpool to see all the sights where The Beatles have visited or played at. 8) :mrgreen:

I love Penny Lane, Love Me Do and Please Please Me.