Page 2 of 3

re: Japanese Music

Posted: Feb 09, 2006 10:59am
by Hey
My favourite Japenese bands gotta be The Pillows, and The SEATBELTS--> funny story behind the name (oh how I love 'em).

re: Japanese Music

Posted: Feb 11, 2006 12:45am
by chepi
Day After Tommorow is most definitely the BEST Japanese band. :lol: :D :mrgreen: =D>

Re: re: Japanese Music

Posted: Feb 16, 2006 6:49am
by nozomi
Takeshi Jin wrote:Nami Tamaki: Greeting.


She is my fav, grab your self a copy and fall in Love lol. She is awsome.

*gasp* I love Nami Tamaki, though I have to say Amika Hattan and Utada Hikaru are my faves ^.^

re: Japanese Music

Posted: Feb 25, 2006 9:28pm
by crystal.tears
Probably my top three favorite Japanese artists would have to be Utada Hikaru, Nakashima Mika, and Chihiro Onitsuka~! =D Oh, and Hajime Chitose is really good too!! Her voice sounds so unique so that's probably why I love her - too bad I only have one song of hers though. :|

re: Japanese Music

Posted: May 17, 2006 11:46am
by Vamoose
Okay, I have been looking for a thread like this for ages so I could say the following...

ASAKURA DAISUKE IS GOD!!!

Seriously, the man is a genius. Access, solo, Iceman, MADS... no matter who he's with he is just heaven on legs. Orange Tea Time Live may be the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life. The other day something about it just got to me... and I hugged my screen. :shock:

I am aware that is the height of patheticness but just look at him!

BTW, he's the blonde one in my avy. =P~ Perfection...

Re: re: Japanese Music

Posted: May 17, 2006 11:52am
by 日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
Vamoose wrote:Okay, I have been looking for a thread like this for ages so I could say the following...

ASAKURA DAISUKE IS GOD!!!

Seriously, the man is a genius. Access, solo, Iceman, MADS... no matter who he's with he is just heaven on legs. Orange Tea Time Live may be the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life. The other day something about it just got to me... and I hugged my screen. :shock:

I am aware that is the height of patheticness but just look at him!

BTW, he's the blonde one in my avy. =P~ Perfection...
I love you :love:

(If you didnt realise...this means you have good taste)

re: Japanese Music

Posted: May 17, 2006 12:26pm
by Vamoose
You are a fan?

FINALLY!!! I have been looking for fans of Dai-chan on AA for so long. He is so talented... and smexy. I am not a fangirl. I am not a fangirl.

Okay, I'm a fangirl.

I love his Quantum Mechanics Rainbow material. I love Iceman. I love Mad Soldiers.

I LOVE ACCESS!!!!

And I really need to calm down.

But he is exceptionally good at what he does. He has helped so many people become almost as legendary as himself. Hiro, Kinya, Ken, and, of course...

Michihiro Kuroda.

I am listening to Samurai Do It! at the moment. It really makes me want to get up and groove. In fact, I think I might just do that!

\:D/

re: Japanese Music

Posted: Jun 02, 2006 10:26pm
by ~Kyashi~
i am

re: Japanese Music

Posted: Jun 04, 2006 12:56pm
by Vamoose
Sakanoue Yosuke

100% genki

:love:

re: Japanese Music

Posted: Jun 05, 2006 7:25pm
by ~Kyashi~
nani? :?

re: Japanese Music

Posted: Jun 08, 2006 2:24pm
by Vamoose
Sakkan, he sang Super Drive, one of the songs from the Gravitation soundtrack.

He may just be the cutest thing on legs.

re: Japanese Music

Posted: Jun 12, 2006 6:44pm
by ~Kyashi~
oh............

re: Japanese Music

Posted: Jun 13, 2006 12:15pm
by Vamoose
:mrgreen:

And just to confirm what I said earlier...

Take A look

He is just too cute.

Re: Japanese Music

Posted: Jun 20, 2006 6:41pm
by halo
I like the band do as infinity! they rock my socks!

re: Japanese Music

Posted: Jun 21, 2006 11:47am
by Vamoose
An Cafe are cute too. They make me laugh.

I like laughing.

Ahhh... insanity.

Re: Japanese Music

Posted: Jun 27, 2006 1:15am
by 日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
I would appreciate some help from you people that are still visiting this thread! :D

I've heard this song on a trailer to a game I was watching, and it sounds veeeeeery familiar to me.

Here's the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ko-aap49 ... =shinobido

And just tell me if you know what artist or song it is, much appreciated! :)