Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

PS3

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Orion
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1501
Joined: Jul 19, 2005 11:37pm

Re: PS3

Post by Orion »

Numbuh One wrote:One thing I never understood about PS3...I've read that it doesnt have any fans or cooling or whatever the name for it is in english. And with a powerfull machine like that...wont the DVD or CD like melt instantly lol ? :lol:
Yes they would melt. But the people at Sony are not idiots, and thats not the problem. People are worried that the PS3 doesnt have enough air vents because only one is shown on the PS3, compared to the X-Box 360 which has them all over the place. But we have to remember one thing, the PS3 that has been shown is only a concept, and I've read that none of them are working models.
Cold wrote:All of you failed to realise the default with the original PS2, there was a mechanical error that always accured, Although it does not always happen that frequently anymore it still was Bull [censored]. I am talking about the "Bloody hell" deal with the disk read Error messege. I expect them to do us all a favour and Make a "QUALITY" Product, I myself am going to wait a couple of months and see what errors they can work out if you all are smart you would do so as well. I Like Sony over Microsoft any day I just hope they do not make the same mistakes twice.
Well YEAH! Every system has problems the first few months they come out. I mean there were a lot of problems with the 360 when it came out. Like Over heating and melting the power cable or disk and a few other small ones. It happens to every system.
Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
Cleavage! :o
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3369
Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: PS3

Post by Cold Revolver »

Orion, I never said a few months I said that problem is STILL! Around :). They fixed the majority of the problem (the only problem) But it still happens, go on ebay and you can still find broken slim ps2's that have that disk read error message. The "only" System that never had issues was the Ultimate die hard never break on you Game Cube. :D I just said I hope the ps2 does not have reacuring problems like the ps2 did. :D
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Orion
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1501
Joined: Jul 19, 2005 11:37pm

Re: PS3

Post by Orion »

:-k Ummm...

Are you getting the PS1 and PS2 mixed up? I've only heard of that happening on the PS1, not the PS2.
Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
Cleavage! :o
Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku
Posts: 994
Joined: May 11, 2005 8:11am
Gender: Male

Re: PS3

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

Ps3 yoink *runs away*
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3369
Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: PS3

Post by Cold Revolver »

Orion wrote::-k Ummm...

Are you getting the PS1 and PS2 mixed up? I've only heard of that happening on the PS1, not the PS2.
You must not get around than, its happened to me a few times and to my causin and friend, as I said go to ebay and see the broken ps2's, By the way My ps1 never broke down once I still have it and its in perfect order maybe its you who is mixed up? :roll: why would I make this stuff up? Pointless argument.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Locked