Page 2 of 2
Re: The Lyrics Game
Posted: May 05, 2006 5:25am
by Duelist of the Twilight
YAH!!!!! U got it! ^^
_____________________
Beverly Hills- Weezer
Re: The Lyrics Game
Posted: May 05, 2006 8:32pm
by Sasami Jurai
Yup!
What about...
I used to say I want you
You cast me in your spell
I did everything you wanted me to
But now I shall break free from all your lies
I won't be blind you see
My love, it can't be sacrificed
I won't return to thee
I'm so sorry
I've already made up my mind
I won't return to thee
I'm sorry to say, I'm running away now
Don't worry, you will be all right
I'm running away, I've made up my mind
You're gonna have to let me go
She's gotta go...
Re: The Lyrics Game
Posted: May 07, 2006 8:47pm
by Hobo_13
...

Re: The Lyrics Game
Posted: May 07, 2006 8:48pm
by Sasami Jurai
You give up guessing?
It's "Cinderella" by Britney Spears.
Re: The Lyrics Game
Posted: May 07, 2006 8:49pm
by Hobo_13
ohh...never would`ve guessed....seriously...
....hows about...
Re: The Lyrics Game
Posted: May 07, 2006 8:53pm
by Hobo_13
please alow me to introduce myself
im a man of wealth and taste
i`v been around for a long long year
i was around when Jesus Christ had his moment of doubt and pain...
hows about a go at that one?
Re: The Lyrics Game
Posted: May 08, 2006 5:23am
by Duelist of the Twilight
....I don't know.
Re: The Lyrics Game
Posted: May 09, 2006 6:35am
by Pink Supervisor|EL
Artist: Billy Talent
Song: Line and Sinker
What you say is what you get (don't you know)
Fishing for the answer with a line and sinker
Look at me and don't forget (don't you know)
Hard to get a grip with all these broken fingers
What you see is what you get (don't you know)
Fishing for the answer with a line and sinker
Look at me and don't forget (don't you know)
Hard to get a grip with all these broken fingers
Re: The Lyrics Game
Posted: May 25, 2006 4:17pm
by Hobo_13
wait do you think thats the answer Shinigami???cuz if you do its wrongg...its the Rolling Stones Sympathy for the devil...and i dunno what song that is
Re: The Lyrics Game
Posted: Jul 07, 2006 8:42pm
by MoonlightRose Kurama
Beverly Hills by Weezer
Hold on to me love you know I can't stay long all i wanted to say was I love you and I'm not afraid.Can you hear me?Can you feel me in your arms?