Page 2 of 3

Re: Cardcaptors Forum

Posted: May 16, 2006 7:32am
by Bloody Rose
I think there was once.

Re: Cardcaptors Forum

Posted: May 16, 2006 3:33pm
by webmaster
How many Cardcaptor Sakura threads are there?

Re: Cardcaptors Forum

Posted: May 16, 2006 3:41pm
by Hinato kazuya
Not very many but if it had its own forum i think it would have more topics.. Most users dont seem to post about specific anime unless it has its own forum, very few make threads in 'Any specific anime' in my opinoin.

Re: Cardcaptors Forum

Posted: May 17, 2006 7:00am
by Bloody Rose
That may be true.

Re: Cardcaptors Forum

Posted: May 17, 2006 9:50am
by webmaster
I think it used to have its own subforum and I removed it because it wasn't very popular. Most of the other subforums were made when there were enough threads made to justify them. Twenty is a good number, but at the very least it should be more than ten.

Re: Cardcaptors Forum

Posted: May 17, 2006 9:54am
by Tsukasa
Yea I agree with Webmaster

Re: Cardcaptors Forum

Posted: May 20, 2006 6:51pm
by Sasami Jurai
I guess.

Re: Cardcaptors Forum

Posted: May 25, 2006 7:48am
by Bloody Rose
Yeah

Re: Cardcaptors Forum

Posted: May 25, 2006 10:23pm
by Sasami Jurai
Well, I thought it was a very popular anime. lol

Re: Cardcaptors Forum

Posted: May 26, 2006 7:21am
by Bloody Rose
Eh, its not VERY popular. :)

Re: Cardcaptors Forum

Posted: May 27, 2006 10:59am
by Sasami Jurai
It was. :heh:

Re: Cardcaptors Forum

Posted: May 31, 2006 7:30am
by Bloody Rose
Yeah, it was but not now. :heh:

Re: Cardcaptors Forum

Posted: May 31, 2006 6:56pm
by Sasami Jurai
You're right. =D

Re: Cardcaptors Forum

Posted: Jun 01, 2006 7:03am
by Bloody Rose
Aren't I always? :heh: =P

Re: Cardcaptors Forum

Posted: Jun 05, 2006 9:31pm
by animaniac
hey i totally agree
even though this convo is like a month old
cardcaptors rule!!!!!!

Re: Cardcaptors Forum

Posted: Jun 07, 2006 2:51pm
by Bloody Rose
Yup.