but blood elves are [censored] awsome though... i laugh if alliance gets hobbits hahahaVash wrote:And you can get 'till lvl 60, so screw your lvl 60 chars XD. And I don't say anything against the expansion itself, in fact, I can't await it ^^", I just don't like the fact that the horde gets "their own" kind of elves. You know, treef***er keeps treef***er no matter what skincolor XD.Bear wrote:Not if your not horny, I have been playing wow since it came out. The expansion is going to be great because I have 3 level 60 characters... New armorVash wrote:Our local game magazine wrote that Blizzard will announce the new race of the alliance in wow. The horde will get bloodelves wich means that all those horny kids will come to the horde to play a bloodelve hunter.. -.-. Bah, that so sucks..
Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
E3 Coverage
-
Pink Supervisor|EL
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 5579
- Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
- Gender: Male
Re: E3 Coverage
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
