Page 2 of 3

Re: Wat Artist do u like??

Posted: Jul 12, 2006 2:09am
by Ethereal Blaze
my fave 2 arent on that list. and they're Do As Infinity and The Seatbelts

Re: Wat Artist do u like??

Posted: Jul 13, 2006 11:13am
by AnotherFan
I forgot Tackey and Tsubasa. Eeee!
Ah, I had a song from The Seatbelts at one time.

I think it was called Crazy Pumpkin Head... I'unno, but it from from the Cowboy Bebop movie, so.

Re: Wat Artist do u like??

Posted: Jul 14, 2006 4:04pm
by Vamoose
Japan.

Not actually a Japanese band, but they performed in Japan more often than they did in the UK. He he. Japan performed in Japan. Anyway, Ryuichi Sakamoto appeared with them quite often too...

*drool*

Ahhhh... Captain Yonoi.

Re: Wat Artist do u like??

Posted: Jul 14, 2006 6:40pm
by ritsukasgirl
There are so many that I like. But I have to say my favorite is FLOOW

Re: Wat Artist do u like??

Posted: Jul 15, 2006 3:44pm
by AnotherFan
I want to name a band Japan!

Uhm. I said KAT-TUN already... uh. *Loss.*
xDD.

Whoever sings the Saiyuki OVA songs. Cha.

Re: Wat Artist do u like??

Posted: Jul 16, 2006 10:56am
by Vamoose
Japan are so good.

If you're interested, put "Daivd Sylvian Ghosts" into youtube.com and watch the performance from the Old Grey Whistle Test. It's such a haunting song, but so beautiful. Sakamoto-san plays in this performance too.

JUST WHEN I THINK I'M WINNING
WHEN I'VE BROKEN EVERY DOOR
THE GHOSTS OF MY LIFE GO WILDER THAN BEFORE!!!

I'm listening to it now you see...

Re: Wat Artist do u like??

Posted: Jul 26, 2006 3:44pm
by Vamoose
I am determined to keep this thread alive so...

Anyone heard of the duet WaT? Teppei Koike of WaT starred in Gokusen 2 with Akanishi Jin and Kamenashi Kazuya of KAT-TUN. If you haven't seen this drama/comedy and you are a fan of anyone mentioned above... or just gorgeous Japanese guys in general... then I'd try to get your hands on a copy. It's hilarious.

Ermmm... I really want to mention KAT-TUN again even though me and Ame-chan have already listed them once. But I wanted to know if their new single got to number one in Japan? Any idea? I'm guessing it probably did... it's really catchy.

Re: Wat Artist do u like??

Posted: Jul 30, 2006 6:25am
by Setsuna Rainbow
Never heard of them. But my favorites are Do As Infinity, Hitomi Kuroishi, X-Japan. Don't know much about them, but I like what I've heard. That's all that matters. >_>

Re: Wat Artist do u like??

Posted: Jul 30, 2006 11:12am
by Vamoose
I agree. I like to give things a try and if I like I find out more and get out my purse!

And KAT-TUN did reach number one on the Osaka Chart I heard the other day... just in case anyone's interested.

Re: Wat Artist do u like??

Posted: Aug 12, 2006 7:31am
by AnotherFan
And Ame just put a million pictures of KAT-TUN in her binder. xD;

Bwah, they're just THAT good. <3

Re: Wat Artist do u like??

Posted: Aug 12, 2006 1:26pm
by Yellowsakura
yep yep
i love KAT-TUN
yay!!~

Re: Wat Artist do u like??

Posted: Aug 13, 2006 1:56pm
by Vamoose
AnotherFan wrote:And Ame just put a million pictures of KAT-TUN in her binder. xD;

Bwah, they're just THAT good. <3
JESUS CHRIST!!! YOU ARE BACK!!! THANK THE LORD!!!

I've been pretty bored without you... no smoothies or anything!

Anyway, staying on topic I am going through an massive Iceman phase at the moment. I have a framed picture of them above my bed. :oops:

"Ohhhh yeah Mr. D!"

I laugh every time...

And ps. Ame-chan, I want to see your binder.

Re: Wat Artist do u like??

Posted: Aug 14, 2006 11:36am
by Dreams
My one and only favorite is Morning Musume...

Re: Wat Artist do u like??

Posted: Aug 16, 2006 2:39am
by Persiaisis
my favorites are Ayumi Hamasaki, BoA, hitomi, Namie Amuro, and Nana Kitsude

Re: Wat Artist do u like??

Posted: Aug 20, 2006 12:54am
by protozoan spy
\:D/ i want to choose both boa and yellow generatio but i lyk yellow generation more...v ^_^ v

Re: Wat Artist do u like??

Posted: Aug 20, 2006 7:59am
by AnotherFan
Vamoose wrote:
AnotherFan wrote:And Ame just put a million pictures of KAT-TUN in her binder. xD;

Bwah, they're just THAT good. <3
JESUS CHRIST!!! YOU ARE BACK!!! THANK THE LORD!!!

I've been pretty bored without you... no smoothies or anything!

Anyway, staying on topic I am going through an massive Iceman phase at the moment. I have a framed picture of them above my bed. :oops:

"Ohhhh yeah Mr. D!"

I laugh every time...

And ps. Ame-chan, I want to see your binder.
Wow, I'm loved. =D.
Yeah, I don't know like... anyone in AA anymore, 'cept for you and Liah. (Does Liah get on anymore? D: )
Haha. Gackt got put on the front. Sort of. Reita might have gotten in there.
And of course, NewS. Who else is on this binder.
Uhh..
Oh, right. Topic.

Uh.. I still like listening to Gackt and KAT-TUN. And Iceman, and AXS... and...
:heh: