Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Final Fantasy!!
-
Cloud Leonhart
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 11905
- Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
- Gender: Male
Re: Final Fantasy!!
My favorites are VII, VIII and X.
Re: Final Fantasy!!
Final Fantasy Tactics takes the win, no contest.
VII was also really sweet.
VII was also really sweet.
"Yeah, that's right. Turd Ferguson. It's a funny name."
-
Cloud Leonhart
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 11905
- Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
- Gender: Male
Re: Final Fantasy!!
I never played Tactics, but I've played Tactics Advance and that game rocks! However, Iv'e heard that Tactics is better.
Re: Final Fantasy!!
Tactics Advance was alright. If you get the chance def. play the original, it's way better. If you liked Tactics Advance, you'll love the original.
"Yeah, that's right. Turd Ferguson. It's a funny name."
-
Cloud Leonhart
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 11905
- Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
- Gender: Male
Re: Final Fantasy!!
Maybe I'll see if someone I know has it...Well, in the meantime, I'll just be replaying FFX again for the 7th time.
-
Cloud Leonhart
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 11905
- Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
- Gender: Male
Re: Final Fantasy!!
Huh?
-
Cold Revolver
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3369
- Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Final Fantasy!!
You know your getting annoying with your question mark deal.~Kyashi~ wrote:??
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Re: Final Fantasy!!
final fantasy X is the best!
its got the best stroy i reckon
its got the best stroy i reckon
-AA Sibs: Rosemary-sama, saiko, rinslet, Fay D. flourite, Koyue, sakura-kiss, shio (my lovely), Brokenheart, lawliet, ashitaka, zippidy ^^, lenfa(filo sis 4 life)
-AA twin:Wolfgang
-AA biatch:Neo
-AA twin:Wolfgang
-AA biatch:Neo
-
pure_syndicate_XLR
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 203
- Joined: Mar 14, 2005 12:12pm
Re: Final Fantasy!!
Final Fantasy 10
a pure syndicate, possible?... the xlr? DDR? -we ride together, we die together, bad boyz 4 life (<>~<>)Samurai Warrior
- Lestat69_99
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2296
- Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Final Fantasy!!
Please tell me you're not another yuppie trying to build your post count? If you don't have anything worthwhile to say please don't. Maybe you just need to sit and play some FF?~Kyashi~ wrote:eeto.... sorede nani ga iitai no.
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Terror Mask

