Page 2 of 2

Re: Favorite weapon from both halo's

Posted: Jun 29, 2006 4:24am
by Ryukon
Dun worry. You'll have your victory dance. Just watch out for falling bodies.

Favorite weapon? The Warthogs, man...the WARTHOGS!!! Roadkill buffet all around with extra crispy rubber tracks on the side and an earful of your commrades screaming at you on where you learned how to drive :lol:

Ah, but getting to handheld weapon machinery, I'd go with the riffle and the plasma guns as my preferred offense, but I usually rely on the melee attacks to save up on ammo (my father and my sister tend to run out in the most crucial situations several times)

^ This is why I don't post late at night...

Re: Favorite weapon from both halo's

Posted: Jul 10, 2006 11:47pm
by Kyuubi
On xbl running out of ammo doesent happen. Unless you know it is map default then you might run out of rockets which are cheap and then sniper well which i love.

Re: Favorite weapon from both halo's

Posted: Jul 11, 2006 1:12am
by Captain Jack Sparrow
Shotgun and Dual Plasma Rifles, I own when I have those weapons :twisted:


I dont count the Sword because its fairly easy to kill once you know how to use the sword properly in close combat :|

Re: Favorite weapon from both halo's

Posted: Jul 12, 2006 9:10am
by Optimus Prime
gottaa love the scope pistol. 8)

Re: Favorite weapon from both halo's

Posted: Jul 12, 2006 9:10am
by Optimus Prime
gottaa love the scope pistol. 8)