Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Star Ocean: Till the End of Time

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 11905
Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
Gender: Male

Re: Star Ocean: Till the End of Time

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

Wow, you've got a long way to go.
日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
Visitor

Re: Star Ocean: Till the End of Time

Post by 日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション »

Yay I am now collecting copper, rofl...kinda stuck later on in the mines :/ Just passed the place where you light 2 torches and stand between them to open a barred gate.
Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 11905
Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
Gender: Male

Re: Star Ocean: Till the End of Time

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

Oh, that took me forever to figure out! I ran around in circles, trying to figure out what to do, then I kinda wound up in between the torches by accident. I gained like 5 levels due to this.
日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
Visitor

Re: Star Ocean: Till the End of Time

Post by 日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション »

Hahaha, I'm 10 levels higher than uh....the girl which...I kinda forgot her name....it had three letters, lol.

Anyways, I'm supposed to talk to the queen now since the other dudes have begun an invasion or something like that.

(I kicked Albars butt or....whatever his name was, lol)
Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 11905
Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
Gender: Male

Re: Star Ocean: Till the End of Time

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

I presume you're talking about Nel and Albel...Hmm...what happens after that? I can't remember...
Optimus Prime
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 184
Joined: Jun 23, 2006 8:30am

Re: Star Ocean: Till the End of Time

Post by Optimus Prime »

Is this a based turn fighting game? :?
"Until that day...'til all are one." -Optimus Prime
-Pachi
Uber Otaku
Posts: 750
Joined: Jun 06, 2006 4:35pm

Re: Star Ocean: Till the End of Time

Post by -Pachi »

nope.....everyone attacks freely...so you don't have to keep waiting and waiting..you can just attack as long as you have enough fury (Fury = what allows you to attack/move)
Hisagi Shuuhei wrote:Yay I am now collecting copper, rofl...kinda stuck later on in the mines :/ Just passed the place where you light 2 torches and stand between them to open a barred gate.
That also too me forever to figure out....until I found two circles on the map so I presumed those were the torches....and I deafeated every monster in the previous room which I kept getting paralyzed by those stupid dragons....-.-
AA Sibs: 13
Minion Number 9 of the Fangirl Army
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/yu ... talics.jpg
People who get the pic: 5
日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
Visitor

Re: Star Ocean: Till the End of Time

Post by 日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション »

I'm currently at 4D so I'm pretty far now, lol...
Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 11905
Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
Gender: Male

Re: Star Ocean: Till the End of Time

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

Ah, so you've beat the security guards? Those guys were a pain...they would always catch me wht a shot, then they would barrage me with shots and I would die.
日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
Visitor

Re: Star Ocean: Till the End of Time

Post by 日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション »

Hahahaha! Those were easy dude! Geez, I didn't even have to heal...But then again...my weapons rock after making some orichulum ^_^
Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 11905
Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
Gender: Male

Re: Star Ocean: Till the End of Time

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

Heh, I did'nt mess around with inventing, so it was harder for me.
Grey Kun
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 275
Joined: Jul 11, 2006 2:38pm

Re: Star Ocean: Till the End of Time

Post by Grey Kun »

what to know an enemy that really annoying, the Last god dam boss >_<
Last edited by Grey Kun on Jul 16, 2006 6:14am, edited 1 time in total.
I'll be Damned i made it back
Old UserNames: Farseer Senus, Momiji and Balmung of the Azure sky, The Grey Knight

All sinners fear the emperors wrath!
Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 11905
Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
Gender: Male

Re: Star Ocean: Till the End of Time

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

You mean Luther? He was actually pretty easy until he started using that one attack...umm...Insanity Prologue...Prelude...Pre something... The first time he used that, I got annihalated.
Grey Kun
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 275
Joined: Jul 11, 2006 2:38pm

Re: Star Ocean: Till the End of Time

Post by Grey Kun »

yeah that attack is really annoying, what lvl of team did you have? i have a lvl 70 - 80 team and he still gives me trouble
I'll be Damned i made it back
Old UserNames: Farseer Senus, Momiji and Balmung of the Azure sky, The Grey Knight

All sinners fear the emperors wrath!
Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 11905
Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
Gender: Male

Re: Star Ocean: Till the End of Time

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

I had a lv. 70 ish team of Fayt, Cliff, and Sophia...I think...
Grey Kun
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 275
Joined: Jul 11, 2006 2:38pm

Re: Star Ocean: Till the End of Time

Post by Grey Kun »

O.O my team Marai, Fayt, Sohphia. what version of SO3 do you have? my copy is the diretors cut
I'll be Damned i made it back
Old UserNames: Farseer Senus, Momiji and Balmung of the Azure sky, The Grey Knight

All sinners fear the emperors wrath!
Locked