Page 2 of 2

Re: I think there may be a bug with the chatroom

Posted: Sep 21, 2006 9:22pm
by webmaster
The whole website is not "bugged". Just sometimes the server slows down. Maybe they were doing maintenence on it.

On the subject of the FlashChat bug, I have tracked it down to the flock() function, which is somehow preventing a timestamp from being written.

Re: I think there may be a bug with the chatroom

Posted: Sep 22, 2006 1:57am
by ~>Visu Angel<~
Homunculus Lust wrote:hey um i think the whole website may be bugged because it takes me like 20 minutes to check my pm's and stuff and like, no other websites i go on are that slow... like every page i go to on here takes like 5 minutes to load. literaly.

hm....i don't have that problem

Re: I think there may be a bug with the chatroom

Posted: Sep 22, 2006 10:58am
by Symos
At first I couldn't get beyond the loading screen, but clearing my cookies seemed to resolve that. I post this just incase anyone else is having trouble.