Thats right Kura... oh the enemys your talking about... those are leeches or somethin... O.oKuragari wrote:Yes the glitch.. all you do is choose a magic then a target then cancel and keep doing that over and over... your magic will gain levels if you use them a certain amount of time... im not sure how you gain mp tho... i havent taken mp damage.. except for these one enemys...Raikou wrote:Question, are you playing FF Origins or Dawn of souls? there is a glitch you can exploit in Origins where you can raise your magics levels really fastCloud Leonhart wrote:Having them beat the crap out of eachother is an easy way to get defense and Hp...among other stats. I got to around 1,200 Hp when I should have had around 500.Kuragari wrote: try getting them killed then cast Life on them
Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
FINAL FANTASY QUESTION
Re: FINAL FANTASY QUESTION
Broken souls, lost dreams. I'm not the one to fix your pathetic lives.
Re: FINAL FANTASY QUESTION
hmm... oh.. the reason why this glitch ocurrs in Origins is because all origins is is the original FF1 and II, with the same difficulty. Dawn of souls had extra dungeouns and the bosses had a higher amount of hp/mp... (plus Dawn of Souls FFI had a different magic system thingie than the origial)Raikou wrote:Thats right Kura... oh the enemys your talking about... those are leeches or somethin... O.oKuragari wrote:Yes the glitch.. all you do is choose a magic then a target then cancel and keep doing that over and over... your magic will gain levels if you use them a certain amount of time... im not sure how you gain mp tho... i havent taken mp damage.. except for these one enemys...Raikou wrote:Question, are you playing FF Origins or Dawn of souls? there is a glitch you can exploit in Origins where you can raise your magics levels really fastCloud Leonhart wrote: Having them beat the crap out of eachother is an easy way to get defense and Hp...among other stats. I got to around 1,200 Hp when I should have had around 500.
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
-
Cloud Leonhart
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 11905
- Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
- Gender: Male
Re: FINAL FANTASY QUESTION
I think you gain Mp by using Mp...or by getting Mp damage.Kuragari wrote:Yes the glitch.. all you do is choose a magic then a target then cancel and keep doing that over and over... your magic will gain levels if you use them a certain amount of time... im not sure how you gain mp tho... i havent taken mp damage.. except for these one enemys...Raikou wrote:Question, are you playing FF Origins or Dawn of souls? there is a glitch you can exploit in Origins where you can raise your magics levels really fastCloud Leonhart wrote:Having them beat the crap out of eachother is an easy way to get defense and Hp...among other stats. I got to around 1,200 Hp when I should have had around 500.Kuragari wrote: try getting them killed then cast Life on them

