Actually Capcom is closing down Clover... They will be disolved by March...yukimura wrote:It should remind you of Viewtiful Joe, one of the developers of Okami is Clover, that is the company that made Viewtiful Joe.
Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
God. Hero. Hunter. Savior.
- Lestat69_99
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2296
- Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: God. Hero. Hunter. Savior.
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Terror Mask
-
kukutaru_ookami
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 942
- Joined: May 08, 2005 3:23pm
- Gender: Male
Re: God. Hero. Hunter. Savior.
I waaaannnnnnttttt itttttttt (okami)there's only a limted amount ;_;...nooo I want it badly right then calm down you'll get lucky..hopfully...alright then as fo III do you mean the orginal for famicom or the one we got which is the orginal FF VI?yukimura wrote:Yeah, I guess you do have a point there, but either way I still would like to be able to control the bush using a stylist instead of the analong stick. Also I can't wait to be able to FF III for the DS. I have the original for the Super Nes, and it is a great job class style FF.
For NaruHina fans (AU): http://viridian.fanficauthors.net/Team_8/index.php
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
-
yukimura
- Visitor
Re: God. Hero. Hunter. Savior.
The original and I also have the original IV and Chrono Trigger for the Super Nes.
- Gaming Goddess
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3951
- Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
- Gender: Female
Re: God. Hero. Hunter. Savior.
Well I rented Okami and I loved it, there was just one thing wrong with it. That being the freakin' voice overs! It's not "a little annoying", it's REALLY annoying 
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
Part of the Sexy Trio
BIKI! =3
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
BIKI! =3
-
Cold Revolver
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3369
- Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: God. Hero. Hunter. Savior.
Greatest game of all time? ROTFL to much credit... anyways I rented this game and its ok, not the best but it was fun.
but not the best game on the ps2. sorry. 
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Re: God. Hero. Hunter. Savior.
Just another reason for me to get a ps2
Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce cheese, pickle, onion, all on a sesame seed bun. Synchro Summon! Arise, Hungry Burger!
