Page 2 of 4

Re: Your Least Favorite Character

Posted: Jan 25, 2007 5:56am
by A_Kakashi
I love Zoro, he's very cool !

Re: Your Least Favorite Character

Posted: Jan 30, 2007 6:26pm
by demon2010
... I LOVE LUFFY! ^^ But still hate Nami and Buggy. \:D/

Re: Your Least Favorite Character

Posted: Jan 31, 2007 12:12pm
by Mrs.RoronoaZoro
lol, buggy acts like he has ADHD or something...or maybe he's on crack...or...maybe that's the way he acts...

Re: Your Least Favorite Character

Posted: Feb 01, 2007 2:18am
by maria
demon2010 wrote:It's fine to have an obsession with a character like Zoro. He's cool. And he has first AND last name! (Unlike most characters in One Piece. lol, Just Joking.) :D
Oh! I forgot one: Buggy. He's not Terrible... I just hate clowns. I have a fear of Clown Pirates, too. Heh heh.. Yeah. Don't ask. :heh:
OMG I HATE BUGGY!!!!! He is the lamest character i have ever seen! I'm ok with him being a clown, fine, but DON'T walk around like a bad ass making bad jokes. Just let that lamo fall into a meat grinder and be eaten as bully-beaf with his own blood as sauce!!! ](*,)

Re: Your Least Favorite Character

Posted: Feb 01, 2007 9:58am
by Commander Sparx
Mrs.RoronoaZoro wrote:lol, buggy acts like he has ADHD or something...or maybe he's on crack...or...maybe that's the way he acts...
I have ADHD, but yeah I do agree buggy is funny.

Re: Your Least Favorite Character

Posted: Feb 01, 2007 6:37pm
by demon2010
maria wrote:
demon2010 wrote:It's fine to have an obsession with a character like Zoro. He's cool. And he has first AND last name! (Unlike most characters in One Piece. lol, Just Joking.) :D
Oh! I forgot one: Buggy. He's not Terrible... I just hate clowns. I have a fear of Clown Pirates, too. Heh heh.. Yeah. Don't ask. :heh:
OMG I HATE BUGGY!!!!! He is the lamest character i have ever seen! I'm ok with him being a clown, fine, but DON'T walk around like a bad ass making bad jokes. Just let that lamo fall into a meat grinder and be eaten as bully-beaf with his own blood as sauce!!! ](*,)
:twitch: You are very violent... That's OTAY! I love your style!

Re: Your Least Favorite Character

Posted: Feb 02, 2007 12:41am
by maria
:twitch: You are very violent... That's OTAY! I love your style![/quote]

Thanks! but I think I just have too much time on my hands to think about overly creative ways of killing things that I hate. :crazy:

Re: Your Least Favorite Character

Posted: Feb 02, 2007 12:52pm
by Mrs.RoronoaZoro
lol!...blood as sauce...xD (does that make me a sadist?)

Re: Your Least Favorite Character

Posted: Feb 02, 2007 4:06pm
by maria
No, just hungry :D

Re: Your Least Favorite Character

Posted: Feb 02, 2007 6:28pm
by demon2010
Ha ha! ^^ Blood is more of a vampire thing. I prefer just the meat, being the Demon I am.
What about Captain Kuro? (Is that how it's spelled?) I've been hearing that he is actually very much hated be a lot of fans! Personally Ithink he's kinda cool... He'd be even cooler if he he wasn't such a cat lover (Dog lover right here!)

Re: Your Least Favorite Character

Posted: Feb 05, 2007 2:37am
by maria
I AM A CAT LOVER!!!!! If my cat was a human I would marry him!
I liked captain Kuro's character. I thought he was pretty hardcore, except his plan for living a happy life was kinda lame. If he wanted her money he could have been so much smarter with his plan. What a moron. otherwise cool :color:

Re: Your Least Favorite Character

Posted: Feb 05, 2007 3:07pm
by demon2010
:twitch: Wow... Marrying a cat. Now I've seen almost everything.

And yeah. I agree with you. They whole living a happy life thing is kinda lame. I actually thought that he would try to "Have his way" With Kaya.

Re: Your Least Favorite Character

Posted: Feb 06, 2007 2:44pm
by Mrs.RoronoaZoro
demon2010 wrote::twitch: Wow... Marrying a cat. Now I've seen almost everything.

And yeah. I agree with you. They whole living a happy life thing is kinda lame. I actually thought that he would try to "Have his way" With Kaya.
I never thought about him like that...wanting to "have his way" ..........Capt. Kuro is awesome...me lakz katz too...xD ^_^ and that living a peaceful happy life thing pro'ly refers to his personality...kinda like a kitty...just...chillin'...but some kitties are more adventurous...LIKE ME...ahem..but yeah...he's cool..

Re: Your Least Favorite Character

Posted: Feb 06, 2007 6:04pm
by demon2010
Am I the only one on here that likes dogs? Or is a DOG DEMON, for that matter!? Well I think Captain Kuro wanting a life like he did does fit the life of a cat. Makes ya think...

Re: Your Least Favorite Character

Posted: Feb 07, 2007 2:30am
by maria
That does make sense. If you want the best seat in the house, move the cat :mrgreen:
(I also thought he would try to have his way with Kaya. He was acting kinda crazy)

Re: Your Least Favorite Character

Posted: Feb 07, 2007 2:10pm
by demon2010
Man at one point I was just expecting him to just go all out on her or somthing. Ya know?