Page 2 of 2
Re: Mortal Kombat vs. Street Fighter
Posted: Dec 26, 2006 3:43pm
by Gyro Zeppeli
Maybe Gill can take Liu Kang, but not Ken or Akuma. Quan Chi or Shang Tsung can take Gill, however. In fact, the sorcerers, Noob Saibot, Smoke, Any god, Scorpion, Dragon King, or a high tier demon can pretty much solo Street Fighterverse
Im telling you Smoke's power is cannon. The only things that arent considered cannon are Shaolin Monks and the movies/TV series other than that, it is cannon
Re: Mortal Kombat vs. Street Fighter
Posted: Dec 27, 2006 11:40am
by Lestat69_99
Kazuma the Shell Bullet wrote:The only things that arent considered cannon are Shaolin Monks and the movies/TV series other than that, it is cannon
I beleive that Shaolin Monks is cannon as it deals with what happens between the first game to the second? The original movie is basically a telling of the first game so I beleive that's cannon as well, but let me check up on them as well to find out...
Re: Mortal Kombat vs. Street Fighter
Posted: Dec 27, 2006 11:44am
by Yuri Volte Hyuga
Rhino wrote:Kazuma the Shell Bullet wrote:The only things that arent considered cannon are Shaolin Monks and the movies/TV series other than that, it is cannon
I beleive that Shaolin Monks is cannon as it deals with what happens between the first game to the second? The original movie is basically a telling of the first game so I beleive that's cannon as well, but let me check up on them as well to find out...
Some parts of Shaolin Monks are canon in relation to the main storyline, and some parts aren't.
Kazuma the Shell Bullet wrote:Maybe Gill can take Liu Kang, but not Ken or Akuma. Quan Chi or Shang Tsung can take Gill, however. In fact, the sorcerers, Noob Saibot, Smoke, Any god, Scorpion, Dragon King, or a high tier demon can pretty much solo Street Fighterverse
Im telling you Smoke's power is cannon. The only things that arent considered cannon are Shaolin Monks and the movies/TV series other than that, it is cannon
Alright, I understand.

Re: Mortal Kombat vs. Street Fighter
Posted: Jan 16, 2007 9:12pm
by Shinogu
I will go for Street Fighter. It is one of the first games I played.
Re: Mortal Kombat vs. Street Fighter
Posted: Jan 27, 2007 9:04pm
by orochi-kun majidani
Kuragari wrote:I say Mortal Kombat, Ive played that for longer.
straight up MK would win.
I was playing Mortal Kombat before I could read.
The first words I learned were "Fight" and "Finish Him"
Re: Mortal Kombat vs. Street Fighter
Posted: Jan 28, 2007 2:14pm
by meowcat
Akuma and Ryu will murder all of them
Re: Mortal Kombat vs. Street Fighter
Posted: Jan 28, 2007 2:21pm
by Lestat69_99
dark_emiri wrote:
straight up MK would win.
I was playing Mortal Kombat before I could read.
The first words I learned were "Fight" and "Finish Him"
And I was in line when the very first machines came rolling into the arcades, but that doesn't automatically mean that one will beat the others. Shin Akuma would have a run on most of the chars he'll have problems when he goes upper teir though. Motaro himself could wipe out a great deal of the SF fighters as well... (I'm going with the original Motaro) Then again a stalemate is quite possible as well...
Re: Mortal Kombat vs. Street Fighter
Posted: Jan 29, 2007 1:49am
by orochi-kun majidani
Dr. Feelgood wrote:dark_emiri wrote:
straight up MK would win.
I was playing Mortal Kombat before I could read.
The first words I learned were "Fight" and "Finish Him"
And I was in line when the very first machines came rolling into the arcades, but that doesn't automatically mean that one will beat the others. Shin Akuma would have a run on most of the chars he'll have problems when he goes upper teir though. Motaro himself could wipe out a great deal of the SF fighters as well... (I'm going with the original Motaro) Then again a stalemate is quite possible as well...
DIE HARD MORTAL KOMBAT
it will live forever!!!!
Re: Mortal Kombat vs. Street Fighter
Posted: Feb 03, 2007 10:32am
by DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
I still believe Street Fighter would own them.
Re: Mortal Kombat vs. Street Fighter
Posted: Feb 22, 2007 2:46pm
by jmf
i'd go for street fighter cause i'm better at that then mortal combat.