Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

How long am I banned? And the chat thing messes up BTW.

Talk about the website, offer suggestions, express opinions, and get help with understanding and using the forums.
Theo
Host Admin
Host Admin
Posts: 276
Joined: Aug 27, 1973 12:03am
Gender: Male

Re: How long am I banned? And the chat thing messes up BTW.

Post by Theo »

I'm right and your wrong! Booker T is current begging me to lift my leg off his neck.
MC Slammer27
Visitor

Re: How long am I banned? And the chat thing messes up BTW.

Post by MC Slammer27 »

I SAID NO SPAM IN MY TOPIC GODDANGIT!

JUST CUZ I'VE BANNED DOESN'T MEAN MY THREADS SHOULD BE TREATED LIKE CRAP DARNIT!!!


Ahh heck. Fill this topic with whateva ya want. I'm banned.
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4180
Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
Gender: Male

Re: How long am I banned? And the chat thing messes up BTW.

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

Theo wrote:I'm right and your wrong! Booker T is current begging me to lift my leg off his neck.
Booker T. Washington?
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Theo
Host Admin
Host Admin
Posts: 276
Joined: Aug 27, 1973 12:03am
Gender: Male

Re: How long am I banned? And the chat thing messes up BTW.

Post by Theo »

I don't know, I'd ask him but he's dead now. I was trying to think of a WWF person off the top of my head but since I don't watch it (actually I have seen it but just can't remember who's who) I couldn't think up a good name.
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4180
Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
Gender: Male

Re: How long am I banned? And the chat thing messes up BTW.

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

Theo wrote:I don't know, I'd ask him but he's dead now. I was trying to think of a WWF person off the top of my head but since I don't watch it (actually I have seen it but just can't remember who's who) I couldn't think up a good name.
May I ask, why you, Theo, the Host Administrator of this very site, is spamming this thread? :|
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Theo
Host Admin
Host Admin
Posts: 276
Joined: Aug 27, 1973 12:03am
Gender: Male

Re: How long am I banned? And the chat thing messes up BTW.

Post by Theo »

Hey, I'm not an administrator, that's Ken. I just do the oil changes on the web servers and sometimes turn the channel on the radio. I'm the host admin (not the web master).

And no, you may not ask! :)
Ichigo
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 285
Joined: Dec 30, 2006 10:38pm

Re: How long am I banned? And the chat thing messes up BTW.

Post by Ichigo »

host admin? whats the difference?
MC Slammer27
Visitor

Re: How long am I banned? And the chat thing messes up BTW.

Post by MC Slammer27 »

... Theo, you are a kind, nice, sweet man. May I ask that you unsuspend me early out of good behavior? Or at least recommend it to Spiderman?
Theo
Host Admin
Host Admin
Posts: 276
Joined: Aug 27, 1973 12:03am
Gender: Male

Re: How long am I banned? And the chat thing messes up BTW.

Post by Theo »

um, one guy designs the web pages and puts the content in place. The other guy gets to put memory chips into a computer and reboot the servers.
MC Slammer27
Visitor

Re: How long am I banned? And the chat thing messes up BTW.

Post by MC Slammer27 »

...come on Theo! Ya know you wanna unsuspend me!
Theo
Host Admin
Host Admin
Posts: 276
Joined: Aug 27, 1973 12:03am
Gender: Male

Re: How long am I banned? And the chat thing messes up BTW.

Post by Theo »

I could but I can't. I don't know why you were suspended but the webmaster does and his decision is final.
MC Slammer27
Visitor

Re: How long am I banned? And the chat thing messes up BTW.

Post by MC Slammer27 »

COME ON!!! COULD YOU AT LEAST TELL IT TO HIM AS ADVICE?


I feel so hated here. I don't even try and I get in trouble, why is this? I don't know. At least I realize what to do now to change I guess.
Lenfa
Uber Otaku
Posts: 719
Joined: Aug 09, 2006 9:37pm
Gender: Female

Re: How long am I banned? And the chat thing messes up BTW.

Post by Lenfa »

Oh, MC's suspended for two weeks huh? I just noticed... :heh:
I dunno why you we're suspended though, MC.
~+~Luv all my AA sibs!~+~
^Ani, meh Filo sis^

Love me' twins Mik3 and Shinogu!! ^^
"That's proof that your coming to visit was Hitsuzen"
MC Slammer27
Visitor

Re: How long am I banned? And the chat thing messes up BTW.

Post by MC Slammer27 »

Neither do I. So, come on Theo! Ya know I'm a sweet guy! :D So how about it? Just at least tell Webman that I am gonna change at least. Or tell him I am gonna start ignoring the morons that get me worked up.
User avatar
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1103
Joined: Jul 24, 2004 10:25pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: How long am I banned? And the chat thing messes up BTW.

Post by webmaster »

MC Slammer27 wrote:Neither do I. So, come on Theo! Ya know I'm a sweet guy! :D So how about it? Just at least tell Webman that I am gonna change at least. Or tell him I am gonna start ignoring the morons that get me worked up.
I sent MC Slammer an email detailing the reason.... mainly his completely inappropriate dialog in the chat room, which I will not repost here.
MC Slammer27
Visitor

Re: How long am I banned? And the chat thing messes up BTW.

Post by MC Slammer27 »

....Hey. I wasn't the only one that posted that crap. And people provoke me. But I guess no one ever tells you about that huh? My fault though. My fault for not telling you or a mod, I understand that.


And besides Spiderman, you know ya love me. Remember those days I was a guest here on AA? I do. We've shared our sorrows, and happiness Spiderman.....We've delt with tough times together. So, please...help me out! I PROMISE PROMISE ULTIMATE PROMISE I'll be better this time,
Locked