Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
What's with the buddy list?
- Master InuYasha
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3195
- Joined: Mar 01, 2007 6:51pm
Re: What's with the buddy list?
I have a question..........How do people become hidden??? Also on my buddy list I think I have like more than 100 buddies.

Re: What's with the buddy list?
Ohh . . . please don't write that big. >_< Having more than 100 buddies means nothing if you know nothing about those people besides their username and what their profile says about them. To make yourself a hidden user, you have to change your online status.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
-
Pink Supervisor|EL
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 5579
- Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
- Gender: Male
Re: What's with the buddy list?
i don't get the point of becoming a hidden member imo
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Re: What's with the buddy list?
I think it's so you can cause havoc any time. 
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
-
Ethereal Blaze
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4510
- Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
- Gender: Male
Re: What's with the buddy list?
i think the intention of remaining hidden is so morons like the creator of this thread can't spam us good, DESCENT folk. and KoYue is right. i have about 100 people on my buddies, and this is me not caring.
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
