Page 2 of 2
Re: What makes you fall in love to the Anime characters?
Posted: Sep 04, 2007 4:51am
by kazuki_kunisaki
I love them because of their lips, maybe...I love boys for too many reasons...I can't mention one by one
Re: What makes you fall in love to the Anime characters?
Posted: Nov 02, 2007 11:30pm
by Ms. Fluffy Butt
I love their attitude...
Like Gaara>> He's cool and strong and merciless
Or Kakashi>> He's smart and powerful
but i also love how charming they are

Re: What makes you fall in love to the Anime characters?
Posted: Jan 11, 2008 6:38am
by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
I "fall in love" with anime characters because they have attributes that you just don't find in people usually.
My idea of "love" is more of a respect. I respect characters that believe in things that I think are right as well. Like Usopp, or Ichigo.
...
I love Usopp most however.
People I know tend to fall for anime boys because they're so "cute" or "hot" - but I don't think I do. Seeing as Usopp has a hoarde of girls saying "OMFG - LOOK AT THAT [CENSORED]'S NOSE! GAWD HE'S UGLEH!!"
...
...another reason is I can't hold down a decent boyfriend for more than four weeks without getting either bored or cold towards them. GAH!
*Head-desk*
At least I'll admit it.
With anime guys; you don't have to worry about it. You can write fic' after fic' - and what are they going to do? NOTHING!
The only people you have to contend with are the other fangirls - and seeing as this is the internet; no one scares me on here.