Page 2 of 3

Re: blood+

Posted: Jun 23, 2007 3:38pm
by Coynotreally
WOW!!!That's lot's of lovin u got for the show.

Re: blood+

Posted: Jun 26, 2007 6:13pm
by TintaSerpentGoddess
I've still got more, but it would take ALL DAY to keep going. :P

Re: blood+

Posted: Jul 06, 2007 11:19am
by Karin Rengu
Blood+ Is ok. Hagi alone is worth watching it for.

Re: blood+

Posted: Jul 14, 2007 11:48am
by hitokiri/violinist2007
definatley. do they get together?

Re: blood+

Posted: Jul 14, 2007 12:01pm
by Pink Supervisor|EL
the fight scene at the beggining was cool then it got boring and once it got boring i quit :/ i don't know why but it gives me the same feeling claymore does and that's why i don't watch it

Re: blood+

Posted: Jul 14, 2007 3:00pm
by TintaSerpentGoddess
I got sooo bored with Claymore sooo quickly.

Re: blood+

Posted: Jul 15, 2007 12:43pm
by hitokiri/violinist2007
who?

Re: blood+

Posted: Jul 17, 2007 10:14pm
by SeganTheFairie
I have watched the whole series already. I love it. Blood+ honestly has to be one of my favorite animes :D

Re: blood+

Posted: Jul 18, 2007 11:37am
by TintaSerpentGoddess
To tell the truth, however, I have gotten worn down with Blood + most recently. I like it much less than earlier posts.

Tee hee! ^_^

Re: blood+

Posted: Jul 19, 2007 9:01am
by r_a_i_n_e
i guess i should really watch this show.

Re: blood+

Posted: Jul 19, 2007 2:45pm
by Karin Rengu
I'm not interested in Claymore- it just sounds boring. R_a_i_n_e, if you like drawn out vampire stories, then blood + is for you.

Re: blood+

Posted: Jul 30, 2007 11:44pm
by IamCaleum
135 episodes of Bleach and now i'm pretty much bored with it. Blood+ sounds interesting. Might have to take a look at it.

Re: blood+

Posted: Jul 31, 2007 11:10am
by Athos
It is interesting. Especially how it seems that Saya's blood can kill those things. I love the OP and ED songs.

Re: blood+

Posted: Aug 22, 2007 12:02pm
by hitokiri/violinist2007
i loved the first op song.

Re: blood+

Posted: Sep 30, 2007 9:27pm
by vampirelord
I really liked the show, Ive seen all the episode and read somewhere in the internet that there is going to be a movie of Blood plus, a movie with people you know.

Re: blood+

Posted: Nov 16, 2007 7:08pm
by Divas.Misery
I absolutly love BLOOD plus. GO DIVA!!!