lol!MC wrote:hahahaha, of course, you know I'm right so you change around to me, dontcha? Pathetic, really.
And no, Mai sounds like the name of a prostitute.
Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Changing Usernames.
Re: Changing Usernames.
Re: Changing Usernames.
so wait, why'd you put a mod app in again?MC wrote:hahahaha, of course, you know I'm right so you change around to me, dontcha? Pathetic, really.
And no, Mai sounds like the name of a prostitute.
and you wonder why.
[-(
im done with this.
and getting offended and degraded.
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Re: Changing Usernames.
MC wrote:hahahaha, of course, you know I'm right so you change around to me, dontcha? Pathetic, really.
And no, Mai sounds like the name of a prostitute.
Seriously,DJ ÑÎÑJÅ, you just had to insult someone.. I suggest if you have nothing to nice to say in a thread, or cant contribute to the thread in any way, you leave the thread alone and not post anything in it.
Last edited by Kuragari on Jul 29, 2007 4:44pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
- Master InuYasha
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3195
- Joined: Mar 01, 2007 6:51pm
Re: Changing Usernames.
That is uncalled for. Don't make me ban you IP!
Re: Changing Usernames.
and DJ ninja sounds like the name of a flaming homo.....who coulda guessedMC wrote:Mai sounds like the name of a prostitute.
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before
Re: Changing Usernames.
And you just sank on his level.Cody-Kins wrote:and DJ ninja sounds like the name of a flaming homo.....who coulda guessedMC wrote:Mai sounds like the name of a prostitute.
Anner <3
\,,/
\,,/
-
Yodama Man
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 846
- Joined: Jun 22, 2005 6:40pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Changing Usernames.
BARE KNUCKLE BOXING!!!!! I'm kidding anyway. Was MC's account deleted or something? or has he just been talking as a guest.
[Yodama Man] 11:50 pm: Thank god my weed is plentyful and my cock is huge
[+:D.?.?.?.?.? .N:+] 11:51 pm: Said Jesus
[+:D.?.?.?.?.? .N:+] 11:51 pm: Said Jesus
Re: Changing Usernames.
Nah, it hasn't been deleted.Yodama Man wrote: Was MC's account deleted or something? or has he just been talking as a guest.
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
Re: Changing Usernames.
one must fight fire with fireVash wrote:And you just sank on his level.Cody-Kins wrote:and DJ ninja sounds like the name of a flaming homo.....who coulda guessedMC wrote:Mai sounds like the name of a prostitute.
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before
Re: Changing Usernames.
What the? That doesn't workCody-Kins wrote:one must fight fire with fireVash wrote:And you just sank on his level.Cody-Kins wrote:and DJ ninja sounds like the name of a flaming homo.....who coulda guessedMC wrote:Mai sounds like the name of a prostitute.
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
-
Yodama Man
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 846
- Joined: Jun 22, 2005 6:40pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Changing Usernames.
Kiba is right. playing final fantasy and working at a place where you get cranky people all the time tought me that you have to use the oppisite element to attack people.
[Yodama Man] 11:50 pm: Thank god my weed is plentyful and my cock is huge
[+:D.?.?.?.?.? .N:+] 11:51 pm: Said Jesus
[+:D.?.?.?.?.? .N:+] 11:51 pm: Said Jesus
Re: Changing Usernames.
The question I asked was answered on the first page. Why didn't you guys lock this? Instead we had a nice little flame going.
Good job.
Good job.
Apo ♥, Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt
<3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
-
Chrono Paladin
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2580
- Joined: May 06, 2006 8:04am
- Gender: Male
Re: Changing Usernames.
I have the same problem, too. I wanna change "Drama-Chang" to "Uncle-Chang" but I can't. 
R.I.P. Steven Irwin, V-Tech, Heath Ledger, George Carlin, Bernie Mac, Isaac Hayes, Michael Jackson, Billy Mays, Taco Bell dog, Brittany Murphy, Garry Coleman, Ronnie James Dio and Toonami (although at least it reincarnated as Toonzai!)
Ignited
Help Haiti!
Ignited
Help Haiti!
Re: Changing Usernames.
There's a few days wait on when you can change your name again >> or has it been a few days and its not working? 
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
-
DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
- Visitor
Re: Changing Usernames.
you're just cranky because you aren't a moderator anymore.Bambi wrote:The question I asked was answered on the first page. Why didn't you guys lock this? Instead we had a nice little flame going.
Good job.


