Page 2 of 3

Re: Changing Usernames.

Posted: Jul 29, 2007 2:13pm
by Ichigo
MC wrote:hahahaha, of course, you know I'm right so you change around to me, dontcha? Pathetic, really.

And no, Mai sounds like the name of a prostitute.
lol!

Re: Changing Usernames.

Posted: Jul 29, 2007 4:30pm
by Mai
MC wrote:hahahaha, of course, you know I'm right so you change around to me, dontcha? Pathetic, really.

And no, Mai sounds like the name of a prostitute.
so wait, why'd you put a mod app in again?


and you wonder why.
[-(


im done with this.
and getting offended and degraded. =;

Re: Changing Usernames.

Posted: Jul 29, 2007 4:40pm
by Kuragari
MC wrote:hahahaha, of course, you know I'm right so you change around to me, dontcha? Pathetic, really.

And no, Mai sounds like the name of a prostitute.


Seriously,DJ ÑÎÑJÅ, you just had to insult someone.. I suggest if you have nothing to nice to say in a thread, or cant contribute to the thread in any way, you leave the thread alone and not post anything in it.

Re: Changing Usernames.

Posted: Jul 29, 2007 4:44pm
by Master InuYasha
That was a wrong thing to say to a lady.

Re: Changing Usernames.

Posted: Jul 29, 2007 6:41pm
by webmaster
That is uncalled for. Don't make me ban you IP!

Re: Changing Usernames.

Posted: Jul 29, 2007 7:05pm
by Cody-kins
MC wrote:Mai sounds like the name of a prostitute.
and DJ ninja sounds like the name of a flaming homo.....who coulda guessed

Re: Changing Usernames.

Posted: Jul 30, 2007 2:30am
by Vash
Cody-Kins wrote:
MC wrote:Mai sounds like the name of a prostitute.
and DJ ninja sounds like the name of a flaming homo.....who coulda guessed
And you just sank on his level.

Re: Changing Usernames.

Posted: Jul 30, 2007 5:47am
by Yodama Man
BARE KNUCKLE BOXING!!!!! I'm kidding anyway. Was MC's account deleted or something? or has he just been talking as a guest.

Re: Changing Usernames.

Posted: Jul 30, 2007 12:12pm
by Kuragari
Yodama Man wrote: Was MC's account deleted or something? or has he just been talking as a guest.
Nah, it hasn't been deleted.

Re: Changing Usernames.

Posted: Jul 30, 2007 6:42pm
by Cody-kins
Vash wrote:
Cody-Kins wrote:
MC wrote:Mai sounds like the name of a prostitute.
and DJ ninja sounds like the name of a flaming homo.....who coulda guessed
And you just sank on his level.
one must fight fire with fire

Re: Changing Usernames.

Posted: Jul 31, 2007 5:16am
by Kuragari
Cody-Kins wrote:
Vash wrote:
Cody-Kins wrote:
MC wrote:Mai sounds like the name of a prostitute.
and DJ ninja sounds like the name of a flaming homo.....who coulda guessed
And you just sank on his level.
one must fight fire with fire
What the? That doesn't work :|

Re: Changing Usernames.

Posted: Aug 01, 2007 7:19am
by Yodama Man
Kiba is right. playing final fantasy and working at a place where you get cranky people all the time tought me that you have to use the oppisite element to attack people.

Re: Changing Usernames.

Posted: Aug 03, 2007 3:45pm
by Bambi
The question I asked was answered on the first page. Why didn't you guys lock this? Instead we had a nice little flame going.

Good job.

Re: Changing Usernames.

Posted: Aug 05, 2007 1:44pm
by Chrono Paladin
I have the same problem, too. I wanna change "Drama-Chang" to "Uncle-Chang" but I can't. :(

Re: Changing Usernames.

Posted: Aug 05, 2007 4:02pm
by Kuragari
There's a few days wait on when you can change your name again >> or has it been a few days and its not working? :-k

Re: Changing Usernames.

Posted: Aug 06, 2007 9:17am
by DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
Bambi wrote:The question I asked was answered on the first page. Why didn't you guys lock this? Instead we had a nice little flame going.

Good job.
you're just cranky because you aren't a moderator anymore.