Page 2 of 2
Re: Required: Please fill in the new birth date field
Posted: Sep 23, 2007 5:07am
by Cloud Leonhart
You select it in your profile.
Re: Required: Please fill in the new birth date field
Posted: Sep 23, 2007 5:20am
by Tyche
*edit:
Oh pfft.
I'm retarded.
Re: Required: Please fill in the new birth date field
Posted: Sep 25, 2007 7:10am
by Ethereal Blaze
the only age i consider applicable to me is my AA age, which is 2, so, it is safe to assume i am atleast OLDER than years old. i dont think the age thing needs to be public. although it does make for some interesting thoughts when you see n00bs who apparently seem older than first imagined.
Re: Required: Please fill in the new birth date field
Posted: Sep 26, 2007 9:38am
by Hallow
I don't know if this applies, but ever since I entered my age my location will not show up in the forums anymore, it only shows up on my profile.
Re: Required: Please fill in the new birth date field
Posted: Sep 26, 2007 10:01am
by Fujiwara
I can't see the location on anyone's post anymore except on their profile
Re: Required: Please fill in the new birth date field
Posted: Sep 26, 2007 10:42am
by Commander Sparx
*****Nevermind with this blank post*****

Re: Required: Please fill in the new birth date field
Posted: Sep 26, 2007 10:46am
by Fujiwara
I think you're sposed to put that in your profile, not on here
Re: Required: Please fill in the new birth date field
Posted: Sep 26, 2007 10:54am
by webmaster
Omega wrote:I don't know if this applies, but ever since I entered my age my location will not show up in the forums anymore, it only shows up on my profile.
I removed the location field from posts long, long ago. Strange that you just now started noticing....
Re: Required: Please fill in the new birth date field
Posted: Sep 26, 2007 10:58am
by Fujiwara
Oh, Ha ha! I feel stupid now XD
Re: Required: Please fill in the new birth date field
Posted: Sep 26, 2007 11:00am
by Commander Sparx
XD.