Page 2 of 3

Re: Girls of Anime.

Posted: Oct 20, 2007 9:35pm
by Gyro Zeppeli
Pink Supervisor|EL wrote:while male otaku's can also like something called GAR which is their so manly they own ^_^ (e.g Kamina T.T.G.L)
There are better examples of GAR than Kamina (Joseph Joestar, Gutts, Kenshiro, Jotaro Kujo (any Joestar for that matter, now that I think about it), Master Asia, Dark Schneider, etc.)

Re: Girls of Anime.

Posted: Oct 21, 2007 4:24am
by Amray
kazuki_kunisaki wrote:Then I like the silent-type, but not too strong - She just speak at a very soft voice so we can understand only if someone's replaying her voice
You Mean Like Hinata ^^.
Moe Girls are the best Man!! You just wanna...............Hug 'em..(Great Recovery There).
I also like the Spunky girls!! (E.g May and Selphie AKA the Two Best Female Characters ever Made.)

Re: Girls of Anime.

Posted: Oct 21, 2007 8:27am
by Gyro Zeppeli
Amray wrote:Moe Girls are the best Man!! You just wanna...............Hug 'em..(Great Recovery There).
Go ahead and say it: You just wanna [censored] 'em (I sure do)

Re: Girls of Anime.

Posted: Oct 21, 2007 10:07am
by Pink Supervisor|EL
agr33d ^_^ imo the best anime girl type

Re: Girls of Anime.

Posted: Oct 21, 2007 10:39am
by Amray
^-^ Well you knew what i ment so its all good xD

Re: Girls of Anime.

Posted: Oct 22, 2007 4:53am
by kazuki_kunisaki
Amray wrote:
kazuki_kunisaki wrote:Then I like the silent-type, but not too strong - She just speak at a very soft voice so we can understand only if someone's replaying her voice
You Mean Like Hinata ^^.
Moe Girls are the best Man!! You just wanna...............Hug 'em..(Great Recovery There).
I also like the Spunky girls!! (E.g May and Selphie AKA the Two Best Female Characters ever Made.)
Hinata's ok, but no, I don't really like her because she's popular with boys

Re: Girls of Anime.

Posted: Oct 22, 2007 11:53am
by Outlander

Re: Girls of Anime.

Posted: Oct 22, 2007 7:58pm
by Spike Spiegel
Ya, there are some good looking ones... I have to agree.

Re: Girls of Anime.

Posted: Oct 22, 2007 8:17pm
by Gyro Zeppeli
And only with anime girls can someone say they want to bone an underage girl and not be a pedo

Re: Girls of Anime.

Posted: Oct 23, 2007 7:41am
by Amray
Yeah Thats Very True!
Some of the younger ones are often hot anyway, did you see Anita King in ROD? shes only 12 But HOT DAMN!! xP

Re: Girls of Anime.

Posted: Oct 23, 2007 8:52am
by Gyro Zeppeli
I have 1 thing to say about this thread:

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa20 ... ear4dz.jpg

Re: Girls of Anime.

Posted: Oct 23, 2007 1:29pm
by Amray
L Lawliet wrote:I have 1 thing to say about this thread:

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa20 ... ear4dz.jpg
Well Shared M'Man!! xD
I agree, and as for the pic I quote - "So Be It, Absolutely Correct" ^-^

Re: Girls of Anime.

Posted: Jan 11, 2008 6:52am
by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Anime girls are BEST hot/cute/adorable and I like 'em BETTER that way!
I'm a GIRL and I can say that with pride. Just like how anime guys should have good hair and a smexy voice/seiyuu~ =D

My older sister (18) asked me, maybe yesterday - upon looking at the cover of one of my Love Hina manga - "I've realised, anime girls either have chests the size of watermelons - or are flat as a board! What's with that?"

I told her that those are the two main types people like best - but she didn't really believe me... xDD

I personally prefer the sexy girls - because the personalities are more fun to write about. (Yeah - I write fanfiction... xDD BAD fanfiction might I add...) - like Kaname Chidori from FMP.
But small cute girls are fun to write about as well, like Miruku from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. (...the girl in my avatar with the glasses)

...
Yes I'm a girl, I'm not gay - I just appreciate beauty of women. <3 My mom's a painter, so I guess that's why I'm like that.

Re: Girls of Anime.

Posted: Jan 11, 2008 10:38am
by Amray
Well That Kool In My Opinion Babe, That it Is. ^^

I Like The Spunky Girls With Short Hair and Quite Flat Chested But Not 'Too' Much! Aaaagh Yeah 8) .
Girls Like Selphie, May and Tatsuki! They Are My Top 3! ^_^

Re: Girls of Anime.

Posted: Jan 11, 2008 11:06am
by rinKamishirofan
rin kamishiro's pretty hot!! =P~ =P~ =P~ :mrgreen: =P~ :mrgreen: :mrgreen: =P~ :mrgreen:

Re: Girls of Anime.

Posted: Jan 11, 2008 12:31pm
by Amray
And Asuka Langley From Evangelion!