Page 2 of 2

Re: Tokio Hotel anyone???

Posted: Dec 03, 2007 11:14am
by spring_nicht
Aoi-Chan wrote:I've never heard of them, but then again I'm very picky when it comes to music. It's hard for me to find a band that I truely like.

Can you compare them to another band so I have an idea as to what they are like.
I KINDA CAN *waves* well i can tell you some tidbits of info! they beat Fallout Boy, My Chemical Romance, and other bands for InterAct at the EMA's :)

Re: Tokio Hotel anyone???

Posted: Dec 03, 2007 12:36pm
by Aoi Sakuraba
I'm sorry, I dont know those either. Can you compare them to like a j-pop/j-rock band?

Re: Tokio Hotel anyone???

Posted: Dec 03, 2007 9:29pm
by spring_nicht
hm...I don't really know...um...maybe...close to Hyde or something O.o It's hard to compare them to another band O.o

Re: Tokio Hotel anyone???

Posted: Dec 12, 2007 7:37pm
by Kit Knight
Vash wrote:
Lady Kit Knight wrote::| Thanks for your oppinion Vash...
Sorry but I go out and it's TH here TH there.. omg. ><
No worries... They are becoming popular though.. XD

Re: Tokio Hotel anyone???

Posted: Feb 23, 2008 2:57pm
by tkaulitz_lovah
three words...TOKIO HOTEL RULES!!!!!!


.:Ritsuka:. introduced me to their music...been hooked ever since!

Re: Tokio Hotel anyone???

Posted: Feb 23, 2008 5:35pm
by Kit Knight
I can see that tkaulitz_lovah.. I asume Tom is you favorite then??? ;)

Re: Tokio Hotel anyone???

Posted: Feb 23, 2008 5:41pm
by tkaulitz_lovah
Kit Knight wrote:I can see that tkaulitz_lovah.. I asume Tom is you favorite then??? ;)
oh yes! then bill, gustav, then georg.

Re: Tokio Hotel anyone???

Posted: Feb 23, 2008 5:51pm
by Kit Knight
Gustav, Georg, Bill, then Tom for me...