Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active
Discord community.
Talk about the website, offer suggestions, express opinions, and get help with understanding and using the forums.
-
Dretlin
- Moderator

- Posts: 2898
- Joined: Oct 29, 2004 8:00am
- Gender: Male
Post
by Dretlin »
P!nk wrote:+:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+ wrote:webmaster wrote:So far I have not had any complaints about the mods I choose.
Niether have I. Not a single person here has had the sense to even whisper the name of a mod they seem to have an issue with.
I have begging users to PM with there problems, to the extent of which I can help. My inbox is empty.
People complain to me all the time.. But mostly it's about me.
My moderating has been insulted several times and I'm clueless why D:
To be honest you have unfortunatly been a target.
Then again I feel some users have Inferiority complex’s and launch random attacks to satisfy their lack of control of their own lives.
-
obsolete anime v.3.010001
- Visitor
Post
by obsolete anime v.3.010001 »
She just sucks as a mod, nuf' said
-
Dretlin
- Moderator

- Posts: 2898
- Joined: Oct 29, 2004 8:00am
- Gender: Male
Post
by Dretlin »
obsolete anime v.3.010001 wrote:She just sucks as a mod, nuf' said
Now its comments like this ladies and gentlemen that successfuly prove how little sense a user has to even post in he/she’s own account.
A perfect example of what I have been discussing in other topics.
Thank you for proving me right my friend. IOU a beer.

-
Battousai The Manslayer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4180
- Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
- Gender: Male
Post
by Battousai The Manslayer »
obsolete anime v.3.010001 wrote:She just sucks as a mod, nuf' said
Give examples and post links to show us where she went wrong. If you can't do that then your opinion is invalid and has no basing at all.
You're probably a registered member of AA but chose to post as a guest to avoid identification and being banned, AMIRITE?
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
-
Vash
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 931
- Joined: Feb 22, 2005 3:22am
- Gender: Male
Post
by Vash »
obsolete anime v.3.010001 wrote:She just sucks as a mod, nuf' said
What's up
Spetsnaz? You're angry because you got banned?
Anner <3
\,,/
-
Hardcore
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3604
- Joined: Jun 23, 2007 7:08pm
- Gender: Female
Post
by Hardcore »
Vash wrote:obsolete anime v.3.010001 wrote:She just sucks as a mod, nuf' said
What's up
Spetsnaz? You're angry because you got banned?
Thank you Vash.
And.. Spetsnaz, you promised you wouldn't return once your account was banned.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
-
josh
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1913
- Joined: Nov 07, 2004 12:45am
- Gender: Male
Post
by josh »
If you disagree with a moderator or their actions it's good to look to the moderator guidelines to see if they are following them. If they are, too bad! if not, its simple to send them a pm making them aware of the breach...Moderators are generally cooperative users and will do the best to fix the problem.
No need to send hate mail guys. That won't solve anything

great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.
-
Raoul Duke
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1839
- Joined: Jan 22, 2005 1:29am
Post
by Raoul Duke »
webmaster wrote:So far I have not had any complaints about the mods I choose.
I complain/or ask questions of the mods often. But I talk to them about it- ask questions of them etc. From what I have experienced, the mods you chose seem to be able to deal with criticism and questions well. Which is a good thing but of course perhaps the reason you don't find out about it.
-
Hallow
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3423
- Joined: May 31, 2005 12:41pm
- Gender: Male
Post
by Hallow »
Veramocor wrote:+:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+ wrote:webmaster wrote:So far I have not had any complaints about the mods I choose.
Niether have I. Not a single person here has had the sense to even whisper the name of a mod they seem to have an issue with.
I have begging users to PM with there problems, to the extent of which I can help. My inbox is empty.
People complain to me all the time.. But mostly it's about me.
My moderating has been insulted several times and I'm clueless why D:
I heard what others say. They think that you are power hungry, or something like that.One of them said that you just do it to make the site a better place, the others all took a pretty sharp left turn when they talked about you.
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
-
x_Sakura_Haruno_x
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 161
- Joined: Dec 15, 2007 1:18am
- Gender: Female
Post
by x_Sakura_Haruno_x »
None of the Moderators are bad here, nicer than other forums I'd say. I think all of the mods are good people, they're kinda like student council at a grade school, sorta. They are here to enforce rules, and keep this site a safe place for every AA member. Even if Webmaster is absent, they basically do his job when he isn't online here.
Old name = Kikyou-chan <3
[**Orihime and Tatsuki Club**] - Founder.
-
Hallow
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3423
- Joined: May 31, 2005 12:41pm
- Gender: Male
Post
by Hallow »
The Webmaster only seems to be absent. He is set to never appear online, and it's not his job to post a lot.
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
-
Vash
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 931
- Joined: Feb 22, 2005 3:22am
- Gender: Male
Post
by Vash »
He's invisible.
Anner <3
\,,/
-
Hallow
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3423
- Joined: May 31, 2005 12:41pm
- Gender: Male
Post
by Hallow »
That's pretty much what I said.
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
-
Commander Sparx
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1834
- Joined: Jan 07, 2007 11:26am
- Gender: Female
Post
by Commander Sparx »
But josh dose spam quite a bit.
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!
-
Hallow
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3423
- Joined: May 31, 2005 12:41pm
- Gender: Male
Post
by Hallow »
Indeed. It's really annoying.
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
-
Vash
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 931
- Joined: Feb 22, 2005 3:22am
- Gender: Male
Post
by Vash »
Hallow Ichigo wrote:That's pretty much what I said.
Oh, indeed. I misread something in your post. ^^;
Anner <3
\,,/