Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Goku vs Dark Schneider

Discussions about anything anime-related.

Who wins in a fight?

Goku
4
80%
Dark Schneider
1
20%
 
Total votes: 5

josh
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1913
Joined: Nov 07, 2004 12:45am
Gender: Male

Re: Goku vs Dark Schneider

Post by josh »

I gotta meet these guys.
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3369
Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Goku vs Dark Schneider

Post by Cold Revolver »

L Lawliet wrote:
Dr. Gonzo wrote:AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

L Lawliet, I can't believe how stupid you actually are.




Not because of the "argument", but the fact that Josh has been mocking you, and everybody else on this site since he made the thread.
There's people on Naruto forums who really do believe that Goku can beat anything with a spirit bomb (jplaya2023, Phenomenol, Pyron700, etc.)
You failed to see the point, and to acknowledge that you are not talking to just anyone. It is Josh after all... he played you quite well. They never did care who would win, it was all for entertainment. I have no more popcorn left.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Gyro Zeppeli
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1791
Joined: Apr 07, 2005 6:35pm
Gender: Male

Re: Goku vs Dark Schneider

Post by Gyro Zeppeli »

Cold Revolver wrote:
You failed to see the point, and to acknowledge that you are not talking to just anyone.
jplaya isn't just anyone either. He's acheived legend status (not in good way) on Naruto forums and his legacy still remains in the OBD in the form of "the cannon"
It is Josh after all... he played you quite well. They never did care who would win, it was all for entertainment. I have no more popcorn left.
You see, this kind of "entertainment" would get you banned from NF (at least the OBD anyway) in a heartbeat
In the beginning was the Win, and the Win was with Gai, and the Win was Gai.

Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3369
Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Goku vs Dark Schneider

Post by Cold Revolver »

L Lawliet wrote:
Cold Revolver wrote:
You failed to see the point, and to acknowledge that you are not talking to just anyone.
jplaya isn't just anyone either. He's acheived legend status (not in good way) on Naruto forums and his legacy still remains in the OBD in the form of "the cannon"
It is Josh after all... he played you quite well. They never did care who would win, it was all for entertainment. I have no more popcorn left.
You see, this kind of "entertainment" would get you banned from NF (at least the OBD anyway) in a heartbeat
Still... I am out of popcorn! :-s
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Gyro Zeppeli
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1791
Joined: Apr 07, 2005 6:35pm
Gender: Male

Re: Goku vs Dark Schneider

Post by Gyro Zeppeli »

How the hell was I supposed to know it was a joke? As I already said, after jplaya and Phenom, that really changes one's perception of what is really joking. They actually believe that Goku can beat Dark Schneider (Phenomenol even has it written in his signature).
In the beginning was the Win, and the Win was with Gai, and the Win was Gai.

Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4180
Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
Gender: Male

Re: Goku vs Dark Schneider

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

L Lawliet wrote:How the hell was I supposed to know it was a joke? As I already said, after jplaya and Phenom, that really changes one's perception of what is really joking. They actually believe that Goku can beat Dark Schneider (Phenomenol even has it written in his signature).
That's because Goku's spirit bomb can beat D.S. :D
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1839
Joined: Jan 22, 2005 1:29am

Re: Goku vs Dark Schneider

Post by Raoul Duke »

L Lawliet wrote:
Cold Revolver wrote:
You failed to see the point, and to acknowledge that you are not talking to just anyone.
jplaya isn't just anyone either. He's acheived legend status (not in good way) on Naruto forums and his legacy still remains in the OBD in the form of "the cannon"
It is Josh after all... he played you quite well. They never did care who would win, it was all for entertainment. I have no more popcorn left.
You see, this kind of "entertainment" would get you banned from NF (at least the OBD anyway) in a heartbeat
Who cares? relevance?
josh
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1913
Joined: Nov 07, 2004 12:45am
Gender: Male

Re: Goku vs Dark Schneider

Post by josh »

Sorry for being playfully jocular :(
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.
Hallow
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3423
Joined: May 31, 2005 12:41pm
Gender: Male

Re: Goku vs Dark Schneider

Post by Hallow »

Who is Dark Schneider?
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4180
Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
Gender: Male

Re: Goku vs Dark Schneider

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

Dr. Gonzo wrote:
L Lawliet wrote:
Cold Revolver wrote:
You failed to see the point, and to acknowledge that you are not talking to just anyone.
jplaya isn't just anyone either. He's acheived legend status (not in good way) on Naruto forums and his legacy still remains in the OBD in the form of "the cannon"
It is Josh after all... he played you quite well. They never did care who would win, it was all for entertainment. I have no more popcorn left.
You see, this kind of "entertainment" would get you banned from NF (at least the OBD anyway) in a heartbeat
Who cares? relevance?
Join NF and find out. LOL great place.
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Gyro Zeppeli
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1791
Joined: Apr 07, 2005 6:35pm
Gender: Male

Re: Goku vs Dark Schneider

Post by Gyro Zeppeli »

Battousai The Manslayer wrote:
Dr. Gonzo wrote:
L Lawliet wrote:
Cold Revolver wrote:
You failed to see the point, and to acknowledge that you are not talking to just anyone.
jplaya isn't just anyone either. He's acheived legend status (not in good way) on Naruto forums and his legacy still remains in the OBD in the form of "the cannon"
It is Josh after all... he played you quite well. They never did care who would win, it was all for entertainment. I have no more popcorn left.
You see, this kind of "entertainment" would get you banned from NF (at least the OBD anyway) in a heartbeat
Who cares? relevance?
Join NF and find out. LOL great place.
I learned from Haterade today that I might not be on NF for much longer. I'm dangerously close to an OBD section ban.

Anyway back to the topic:

Goku turns SSJ500, becoming Squirrel Girl, and kicks Darsch's ass
In the beginning was the Win, and the Win was with Gai, and the Win was Gai.

Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
User avatar
tonyboy17
Rookie Otaku
Posts: 32
Joined: Oct 05, 2007 12:19am

Re: Goku vs Dark Schneider

Post by tonyboy17 »

This is ludicrous.
tonyboy17
User avatar
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1032
Joined: Jan 21, 2006 10:58am

Re: Goku vs Dark Schneider

Post by Dragon X »

theres' a fight between them in http://www.youtube.com
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine
Gyro Zeppeli
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1791
Joined: Apr 07, 2005 6:35pm
Gender: Male

Re: Goku vs Dark Schneider

Post by Gyro Zeppeli »

Dragon X wrote:theres' a fight between them in http://www.youtube.com
You mean that MUGEN fight?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Azi-i-9Zeo

MUGEN fights are not viable sources. In MUGEN, Peter Griffin can beat Tenchi w/ 5 LHWs, and Homer Simpson can beat Perfect Cell.
In the beginning was the Win, and the Win was with Gai, and the Win was Gai.

Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
josh
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1913
Joined: Nov 07, 2004 12:45am
Gender: Male

Re: Goku vs Dark Schneider

Post by josh »

Goku is just too good
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.
Gyro Zeppeli
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1791
Joined: Apr 07, 2005 6:35pm
Gender: Male

Re: Goku vs Dark Schneider

Post by Gyro Zeppeli »

josh wrote:Goku is just too good
/facepalm

Not funny
In the beginning was the Win, and the Win was with Gai, and the Win was Gai.

Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
Locked