Re: Goku vs Dark Schneider
Posted: Oct 28, 2007 3:29pm
I gotta meet these guys.
A forum for discussion about topics and information found on Absolute Anime.
http://www.absoluteanime.com/forum/
You failed to see the point, and to acknowledge that you are not talking to just anyone. It is Josh after all... he played you quite well. They never did care who would win, it was all for entertainment. I have no more popcorn left.L Lawliet wrote:There's people on Naruto forums who really do believe that Goku can beat anything with a spirit bomb (jplaya2023, Phenomenol, Pyron700, etc.)Dr. Gonzo wrote:AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
L Lawliet, I can't believe how stupid you actually are.
Not because of the "argument", but the fact that Josh has been mocking you, and everybody else on this site since he made the thread.
jplaya isn't just anyone either. He's acheived legend status (not in good way) on Naruto forums and his legacy still remains in the OBD in the form of "the cannon"Cold Revolver wrote:
You failed to see the point, and to acknowledge that you are not talking to just anyone.
You see, this kind of "entertainment" would get you banned from NF (at least the OBD anyway) in a heartbeatIt is Josh after all... he played you quite well. They never did care who would win, it was all for entertainment. I have no more popcorn left.
Still... I am out of popcorn!L Lawliet wrote:jplaya isn't just anyone either. He's acheived legend status (not in good way) on Naruto forums and his legacy still remains in the OBD in the form of "the cannon"Cold Revolver wrote:
You failed to see the point, and to acknowledge that you are not talking to just anyone.You see, this kind of "entertainment" would get you banned from NF (at least the OBD anyway) in a heartbeatIt is Josh after all... he played you quite well. They never did care who would win, it was all for entertainment. I have no more popcorn left.
That's because Goku's spirit bomb can beat D.S.L Lawliet wrote:How the hell was I supposed to know it was a joke? As I already said, after jplaya and Phenom, that really changes one's perception of what is really joking. They actually believe that Goku can beat Dark Schneider (Phenomenol even has it written in his signature).
Who cares? relevance?L Lawliet wrote:jplaya isn't just anyone either. He's acheived legend status (not in good way) on Naruto forums and his legacy still remains in the OBD in the form of "the cannon"Cold Revolver wrote:
You failed to see the point, and to acknowledge that you are not talking to just anyone.You see, this kind of "entertainment" would get you banned from NF (at least the OBD anyway) in a heartbeatIt is Josh after all... he played you quite well. They never did care who would win, it was all for entertainment. I have no more popcorn left.
Join NF and find out. LOL great place.Dr. Gonzo wrote:Who cares? relevance?L Lawliet wrote:jplaya isn't just anyone either. He's acheived legend status (not in good way) on Naruto forums and his legacy still remains in the OBD in the form of "the cannon"Cold Revolver wrote:
You failed to see the point, and to acknowledge that you are not talking to just anyone.You see, this kind of "entertainment" would get you banned from NF (at least the OBD anyway) in a heartbeatIt is Josh after all... he played you quite well. They never did care who would win, it was all for entertainment. I have no more popcorn left.
I learned from Haterade today that I might not be on NF for much longer. I'm dangerously close to an OBD section ban.Battousai The Manslayer wrote:Join NF and find out. LOL great place.Dr. Gonzo wrote:Who cares? relevance?L Lawliet wrote:jplaya isn't just anyone either. He's acheived legend status (not in good way) on Naruto forums and his legacy still remains in the OBD in the form of "the cannon"Cold Revolver wrote:
You failed to see the point, and to acknowledge that you are not talking to just anyone.You see, this kind of "entertainment" would get you banned from NF (at least the OBD anyway) in a heartbeatIt is Josh after all... he played you quite well. They never did care who would win, it was all for entertainment. I have no more popcorn left.
You mean that MUGEN fight?Dragon X wrote:theres' a fight between them in http://www.youtube.com
/facepalmjosh wrote:Goku is just too good