I still don't understand how people can overrate it this muchHallow Ichigo wrote:Will you just stop it with your Bleach bashing! We all get the point. You hate it.
Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Intro's and Endings.
-
Gyro Zeppeli
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1791
- Joined: Apr 07, 2005 6:35pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Intro's and Endings.
In the beginning was the Win, and the Win was with Gai, and the Win was Gai.
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
Re: Intro's and Endings.
Different people have different opinions. If everyone liked and hated the same things, then the world would be a boring place. Why is it so hard for you to grasp the concept that there are people that like things you hate?
Example: I hate rap. Despite the fact that I hate rap, many people love it. However, I don't tell them that it sucks. The most I ever say is: Oh, I don't like rap. I never try to make them change their minds.
So stop it. The other users of this site are entitled to like whatever anime they want to like.
Example: I hate rap. Despite the fact that I hate rap, many people love it. However, I don't tell them that it sucks. The most I ever say is: Oh, I don't like rap. I never try to make them change their minds.
So stop it. The other users of this site are entitled to like whatever anime they want to like.
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
Re: Intro's and Endings.
Ok Ok Stop! The Last Few Posts Were Hardly About The Intro's and Outro's of Animes Were They?? So Stay On Topic...and No Mods That Was Not an Invetation To Lock This Thread -_-'
Anyway I Also Liked The Ending Song on Bleach. It Was Nice and Soothing XD
The "Life is Like a Boat" One =3
Ichigo's Face Always Makes Me Laugh on That Ending I Don't Know Why XD The Expression is Priceless ^-^
Anyway I Also Liked The Ending Song on Bleach. It Was Nice and Soothing XD
The "Life is Like a Boat" One =3
Ichigo's Face Always Makes Me Laugh on That Ending I Don't Know Why XD The Expression is Priceless ^-^
Hm Hm Hm Ha Ha Ha HA HA HAAA
Re: Intro's and Endings.
I like the endings from Bleach that show each of the 13 squads.
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
-
Karin Rengu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3746
- Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Intro's and Endings.
Thats my favorite ending too Hallow!!!
Ichigo's face is REALLY hilarious in life is like a boat. Ichigo smiling like that is odd.
(BTW, Hallow, I agree with you on rap and trying to change people) I get criticized a lot because of it
Ichigo's face is REALLY hilarious in life is like a boat. Ichigo smiling like that is odd.
(BTW, Hallow, I agree with you on rap and trying to change people) I get criticized a lot because of it
Re: Intro's and Endings.
Yeah Rap Does Suck! All It Is Are People Thinking They Are Black, Or Are Black, That Just Rhyme Over The Same 2second long Tune With Sound Effects.
Yeah Ichigo's Face Makes Me Laugh Everytime But I Honestly Don't Know Why xD. His Face Was Just So....Smart And Anime-Like.
Yeah I Have That Song On My PSP xD, Along With Basically All The Ones I Have Mentioned ^-^
Yeah Ichigo's Face Makes Me Laugh Everytime But I Honestly Don't Know Why xD. His Face Was Just So....Smart And Anime-Like.
Yeah I Have That Song On My PSP xD, Along With Basically All The Ones I Have Mentioned ^-^
Hm Hm Hm Ha Ha Ha HA HA HAAA
-
Karin Rengu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3746
- Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Intro's and Endings.
People thinking they are black-that describes rap perfectly.
His smile is pretty animelike. I tried to download Life is Like a Boat but it didn't work and I haven't tried again yet. XD
His smile is pretty animelike. I tried to download Life is Like a Boat but it didn't work and I haven't tried again yet. XD
Re: Intro's and Endings.
Wish I Could Send You It, I have A Link You Could Try If You Want..
Hm Hm Hm Ha Ha Ha HA HA HAAA
-
Karin Rengu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3746
- Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Intro's and Endings.
Thanks for offering Amray but I'll probably try Limewire again I guess. BTW, you know the opening theme D-Technolife? The band that sings that, UVERworld, is acutally amazing! I've listened to their other songs and I love them!
Re: Intro's and Endings.
Yeah, Just Like The Band That Sang Huraka Kanata For Naruto. I Think They Are Called 'The Asian Kung Fu Generation' or Something. They're Good ^^
Hm Hm Hm Ha Ha Ha HA HA HAAA
-
Cold Revolver
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3369
- Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Intro's and Endings.
wow tons of spam in here... High in cholesterol.
I like the intro to Rahxephon, cowboy bebop and Bleach. I am talking about asterisk.
I like the intro to Rahxephon, cowboy bebop and Bleach. I am talking about asterisk.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
-
Karin Rengu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3746
- Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Intro's and Endings.
Asterisk is pretty good. But the band, Orange Range, reminds me of a Japanese NSync. . .
Re: Intro's and Endings.
The Song Went Well With The Actual Intro Though Wouldn't Ya Say? ^^.
It Was Kinda Like A Skater Style Opening I Thought It Was Pretty Kool =3
*Thinks of Tatsuki Again....*
It Was Kinda Like A Skater Style Opening I Thought It Was Pretty Kool =3
*Thinks of Tatsuki Again....*
Hm Hm Hm Ha Ha Ha HA HA HAAA
-
Karin Rengu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3746
- Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Intro's and Endings.
Yea. It was like a rap or something. The full version of the song sucks though. Just the part they chose for the opening was good.
Re: Intro's and Endings.
Hence, Why They Probably Cut Lotsa Parts of The Song. XD
No I Thought It Was Good. ^^
No I Thought It Was Good. ^^
Hm Hm Hm Ha Ha Ha HA HA HAAA
